Mike

Tog House 2019

Rate this topic

3,510 posts in this topic

One thing I will tell you... Narragansett area hotels... all of them (at least the ones without meth addicts)... are $200+ a night until after Halloween.  That was why I was there when I was there in 2018.

2 mins ago, Tom T said:

10 months out and no concrete information.   Sounds like a Y tuna charter 

But it can turn on a dime... the dates are picked... pick house and it is booked in three mouse clicks.

Buy in.  Book a few vacation days right now.  And you will definitely go.  Same way you'd handle any vacation.

Sit on your hands and wait to see what is going on in 9 months and life will overtake you.  You'll spend your season dropping $200 per trip to stare at Monmouth Beach while freezing your ass off to catch 2 keepers.

Hey Gang... good bunch of regulars were on the boat today.  Joey Walnuts had 3, some guys had 1-2 and some guys had none.  Jimmy Carbone from South Hackensack had the pool winner at 7 pounds.

Yawn.

7 hours ago, Slacker said:

Hey Gang... good bunch of regulars were on the boat today.  Joey Walnuts had 3, some guys had 1-2 and some guys had none.  Jimmy Carbone from South Hackensack had the pool winner at 7 pounds.

Yawn.

Yea They chewed.

Lesson #1 about putting this on the back burner -- House #1 was just rented and is off the table. College kids just took it for the academic year.

9 hours ago, Tom T said:

10 months out and no concrete information.   Sounds like a Y tuna charter 

I'm herding cats.  That always takes time.