Rate this topic

440 posts in this topic

1 min ago, Slacker said:

Throw invites to Csteven, Quiknet and Sheisty.  Everybody that is integral down here.  

Oh and TomM too.

Posted (edited) · Report post

I didn't want to skip over the guys who initially talked about doing this. Once we hear from that group we can open it up.

Edited by Mike

6 mins ago, Mike said:

I didn't want to skip over the guys who initially talked about doing this. Once we hear from that group we can open it up.

Got ya.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Here's the deal,  my time is tight around that time as you know.  Cost would be a factor, I wouldn't mind going for 500 if I could get a long weekend and maybe sneak up there for a couple midweek days. But even that is stretching it. 

If you have real numbers I might be able to justify it, but even at 500 it's a stretch for the value I'd realize. 

Edited by Tom T

We are not looking to make this expensive. One three day stay at normal rates is $400-500. The point is to get a lot more nights for that kind of $.

Thank you for agreeing to my point.  Get some more info on the real dollars and I will be able to make a decision. 

33 mins ago, mickrazz said:

I'm with Tom. Gotta keep the price down a bit.

Tell the old lady that you don't need any more skin cancer and skip the baking on the beach Wildwood week.  Then you'll have value out the ass.

I cannot do the full stretch. I will get up there to fish with you guys a couple days when the days draw near. I have major work stuff lined up for October and I know some of it will leak over into November. I know I will not be able to get away for more than a few days. I will pay the hostel fee as set by the membership when the time comes.

If we roll with just four, consider getting a smaller place for less.  But for the rare group trip, there will probably only be 1-3 of us there at any given time anyway.  I will do 10-12 consecutive nights and then I'm probably gone and not to return. 

I have no problem throwing a roll up bed in the rental should we be short a bed on a day when all 4 of us are there... we can figure out a lotto for who has to sleep on it.