Mike

Tog House 2019

Rate this topic

3,510 posts in this topic

49 mins ago, Mike said:

You two spend too much time in the assbaby and it's showing. 

I was just going about my business.  

Edited by Slacker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2019 at 6:11 PM, MikeMc said:

 

Saw them live back in 81 or 82.

 

 

I took this Wednesday. I didnt see her, but did take a piss right in front of her security camera, so there is that

 

 

53195.jpeg

She's not there tonight. She's on SNL. 

 

I would like to date her. :th:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, Mike said:

She's not there tonight. She's on SNL. 

 

I would like to date her. :th:

Get on her T witter page and tell her about your adventures with the Dali Lama.  Something like that will cut through all the clutter of social media.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slacker said:

:snr:

 

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

I was just going about my business.  

So you moved from Slacker to little, not even a capital letter, #sad.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Slacker said:

I think the over/under of Y's month long total of shore bound keepers is 5.  He definitely ain't catching his month's total in one afternoon.

I'll take the under. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Mike said:

Since when did you leave PA?

 

17 years ago, when my kid started kindergarten. :squid: 

 

On 10/4/2019 at 6:50 PM, Slacker said:

I never heard it before this afternoon.

 

Kids :dismay: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2019 at 2:25 PM, Slacker said:

I like that she dropped Nashville like a hot rock and didn’t give it a second thought.

I was in Nashville yesterday.

 

It was a hot rock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the Frances Fleet's weekly report: "Black fishing will be starting on the 15th from 6am to 4pm daily.There has been some reports around of fish showing up and it is only gonna get better with the temperatures dropping."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's why I promoted the last two weeks in October. Last year's reports were making me crazy leading up to our trip. Shore based reports were great!

Edited by Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 mins ago, Mike said:

That's why I promoted the last two weeks in October. Last year's reports were making me crazy leading up to our trip. Shore based reports were great!

5 keepers.  That is your monthly over/under.  Everybody seems to be taking the under.  Now you have a goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From last weekend's RI reports thread. In 6 feet of water....

 

"Got into a sweet mixed bag yesterday late afternoon of Tautog from 4-9lbs, small keeper bass on the ol' jumping minnow, and some fat alberts that decided to come munch all within the limits of a tightly packed marina...Boy does catching albies in slips between boats and pilling make for a true test of your gear LOL"

 

His follow up post said it's normal to catch up to 12lbers in that spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 mins ago, Mike said:

From last weekend's RI reports thread. In 6 feet of water....

 

"Got into a sweet mixed bag yesterday late afternoon of Tautog from 4-9lbs, small keeper bass on the ol' jumping minnow, and some fat alberts that decided to come munch all within the limits of a tightly packed marina...Boy does catching albies in slips between boats and pilling make for a true test of your gear LOL"

 

His follow up post said it's normal to catch up to 12lbers in that spot.

I gotta question the reportage of anyone that says it is "normal" to catch a 12# tog while standing on a rock anywhere.

Edited by Slacker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.