Let the Tom Brady Haters get started

Rate this topic

Deep Hole

What a Great game yesterday!! Pats played a very good game and the Coaching staff came up with a winning game plan. Me thinks there will be lots of GOAT haters voicing their trash now. Hope they're making this trip again after the Super Bowl!!

Robert Kraft et al. standing next to a man in a suit and tie: New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick presents President Donald Trump with a Super Bowl LI team helmet at a ceremony honoring the Patriots at the White House in 2017.

Edited by Deep Hole

(*member formerly known as 'Johhygolf')

That drive in Over time will go down in Football History.. Did you hear his comments to other Pat players on the field after game?? Laughing saying " We're old, we have no talent" and laughing his but off. We are very lucky here in New England to have the GOAT. Do you think Gronk is done???

(*member formerly known as 'Johhygolf')

Well they say that Brady told Robert Kraft the day he became a Patriot , that this is the luckiest day your life and mine too.  You will never regret it.  ???

When the chips are down , he's not a choker.  He love pressure . Thats when he plays the best.  Some guys have that killer instinct in them and others don't 

Drew Bledsoe was not a money player.  Brady is.

7 mins ago, J said:

9 for 18 if I'mm not mistaken.

.500 batting average. 

Any other QB ever come close?

Tony Romo did....Oh wait :eek:

:laugh:

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

1 min ago, Gotcow? said:

I think Brady has deflated of a lot of hate balloons out there.     :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They hate seeing the Patriots and Brady in the Super Bowl..........again, but,

they are willing to admit just how good he and this team have been and continue to be.

^^^^ this. And not even sure it's hate. Just tired of it. As would Pats fans be if it was some other team. 

1 hour ago, J said:

9 for 18 if I'm not mistaken.

.500 batting average. 

Any other QB ever come close?

I have to correct myself....

He missed the 2008 season. 

This is his 9th time in 17 seasons.

He's batting .529

That's better than every other year for almost 2 decades. 

3 in a row 4 out of the last 5....

Edited by J