FrankStar

People who are obsessed with an issue are likely compensating

Rate this topic

289 posts in this topic

As in, anyone who either calls people homosexuals or has an inordinate amount of posts about homosexuals just might be so deeply closeted that that have a lifetime pass to Narnia.

I'm not going to name names, but both Small and Large come to mind.

25 mins ago, FrankStar said:

As in, anyone who either calls people homosexuals or has an inordinate amount of posts about homosexuals just might be so deeply closeted that that have a lifetime pass to Narnia.

I'm not going to name names, but both Small and Large come to mind.

So what do you want to discuss? If this is a yes/no a poll would be better. If this is a response to a post in a different thread that thread would be a better location for it. Yet a scholar, you know how to frame a discussion, give it another shot :)

OMG. I know what I think about a lot and if Frank is correct then that can only mean one thing. I'm a Lesbian. There, I said it. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

16 mins ago, TimS said:

So what do you want to discuss? If this is a yes/no a poll would be better. If this is a response to a post in a different thread that thread would be a better location for it. Yet a scholar, you know how to frame a discussion, give it another shot :)

OK, here's the question: Do those who seem to be obsessed with homosexuality actually closeted homosexuals?  Or at least inclined toward homosexuality and repress it?  

I was trying to be discreet, but I guess that missed the mark.

Since I don't worry myself with who may or may not be homosexual, nor do I rail against the same, I guess I'm safely heterosexual.  And my history will prove it.

Edited by FrankStar

2 mins ago, FrankStar said:

OK, here's the question: Do those who seem to be obsessed with homosexuality are actually closeted homosexuals? 

I’m not a scholar or anything, but I don’t think that’s English. Kids have been calling other kids homos since forever. I sincerely doubt that they all grew up to be homosexual...and doubt they were all compensating for being closeted homosexuals. It’s just a schoolyard type jab, it doesn’t make the target or the jabber homosexual or closeted homosexual.

Deadman might be an exception ;)

TimS

6 mins ago, FrankStar said:

OK, here's the question: Do those who seem to be obsessed with homosexuality actually closeted homosexuals?  Or at least inclined toward homosexuality and repress it?  

so Frank... if I am following you, then those who are obsessed with talking about the President non stop secretly want to sleep with him?

Posted (edited) · Report post

6 mins ago, EricJ said:

so Frank... if I am following you, then those who are obsessed with talking about the President non stop secretly want to sleep with him?

he's saying anyone who makes fun of gays is really gay, while those who don't or act gay are hetro.. 

example.. red telling me he wants to **** me = hetro

mcmike telling me to choke on a bag of dicks,fag= gay.... it checks out

Edited by Bernie12

1 min ago, Bernie12 said:

he's saying anyone who makes funny of gays is really gay, while those who don't or act gay are hetro.. 

example.. red telling me he wants to **** me = hetro

mcmike telling me to choke on a bag of dicks,fag= gay.... it checks out

ok I understand... thanks.  Meanwhile, did you really choke or were you able to get them down easily?

Just now, EricJ said:

ok I understand... thanks.  Meanwhile, did you really choke or were you able to get them down easily?

ive learned over time to pace myself

Calling people gay doesn’t make someone gay any more than saying their mother is fat makes their mother fat :read: