Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tailslap

Rst3 Weather Report

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

Tried to go back out a second time to clear out the left over freezing rain. No dice. Everything was solid and it's still coming down pellets. 

It's all froze, steps were salted and sorta cleared.... will see if it will melt and hold it clean. 

Won't be able to touch anything tomorrow.... :banghd:

Wind is howling and windchill approaching zero here in Mmackvaley.  Any ice left on cars or driveways isnt going anywhere til Wednesday. 

That wind kicked up fierce last night. 

I was sitting next to a drafty window during the game and the wind came right inside.

We were so lucky all that rain didn't freeze to trees and wires. That wind would have been devestating. 

Damn lucky. Couldve been a regionwide disaster, and then losing power with today's daytime highs of zero to +5°? Yikes.

Wind should start to ease up after tonight. Then moderation Wednesday. ...then more rain/downpours on Thursday. Just can't seem to get an honest-to-goodness snowstorm this winter.

3 hours ago, rst3 said:

Damn lucky. Couldve been a regionwide disaster, and then losing power with today's daytime highs of zero to +5°? Yikes.

Wind should start to ease up after tonight. Then moderation Wednesday. ...then more rain/downpours on Thursday. Just can't seem to get an honest-to-goodness snowstorm this winter.

It was close enough......:thdwn:

@FEW3

haha thanks man.

Now if I could only find fish half as easy as I find weather maps, I'd be doing alright! My fishing hobby needs a  l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ lot of improvement.... (skunk city on holdovers as of late)