FunkyBunker

T's & P's for a brave little guy

Rate this topic

75 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, giggyfish said:

That is awful news, more prayers for a miracle or at least peace

Thought he had it beat a couple of times. Only going to be peaceful knowing that there will be no more hospital stays, chemo, surgeries or pain for him. 

There was a lot of support and good people pushing for him and helping the entire way. Just horrible to find out that he can't fight it anymore. I only wish this disease or death to chomos, rapists, and straight up scumbags that don't deserve to breathe. Not a child. 

I'm honestly going to lose my chit when i come face to face with his dad on that sad day. 

Heart breaking stuff...no kid should have to suffer like that...my heart goes out to him and all those that love him :(

TimS

Thoughts and Prayers for the little guy and his family, can't imagine their strength and courage. We all should support the children's hospitals out there in their fight to save our little ones.

Makes our everyday problems seem like we should be happy we have them. As an adult I can't think of anything worse than a child suffering and not be able to do a ******* thing about it. 

Gosh, that is sad news. God bless that young guy and may the good Lord comfort him. God be with the parents and family for they need His strength.

Sad news

The little guy and his parents are going through living hell and the parents will suffer unimaginable grief for the rest of their days. Damn damn damn cancer.

There is a way to stop this beast.....give to a cancer research hospital. It doesn't have to be much...something, anything will help in the development of new therapies. There are literally thousands of oncology drug candidates that remain unfunded. Another issue is that clinical trials go under-subscribed by patients. No new drug can reach the market unless it has passed through formal clinical trials and receives NDA approval by the FDA. Every single drug we have today is available because years ago, people volunteered for clinical trials. 

There are clinical trials for just about every medical condition. If you or a loved one is afflicted with a disorder, please consider visiting clinicaltrials dot gov. We can be the change we want to see in the world and we owe it to future generations to stop this beast.

Posted (edited) · Report post

From what i heard last night there is no timetable for him. Could be days, weeks, maybe a couple months. The cancer has spread through his whole body and aside from the physical effects of the past couple years he is starting to notice other things like his eye not opening right and starting to have problems with one of his hands. His will to live and keep fighting is what they say is prolonging his life even though he knows they will not be doing anymore treatment. So as of right now he is still enjoying his video games and his biggest worry  in life is he can't wait for his birthday in 1 month because it's going to be Star Wars themed and i hope he gets that birthday party.  

Edited by FunkyBunker

20 hours ago, FunkyBunker said:

Thought he had it beat a couple of times. Only going to be peaceful knowing that there will be no more hospital stays, chemo, surgeries or pain for him. 

Oh, my.  So sad to hear this.  God has a special place for him and his family when their time comes.  ...shakes me to the core...  

3 hours ago, FunkyBunker said:

From what i heard last night there is no timetable for him. Could be days, weeks, maybe a couple months. The cancer has spread through his whole body and aside from the physical effects of the past couple years he is starting to notice other things like his eye not opening right and starting to have problems with one of his hands. His will to live and keep fighting is what they say is prolonging his life even though he knows they will not be doing anymore treatment. So as of right now he is still enjoying his video games and his biggest worry  in life is he can't wait for his birthday in 1 month because it's going to be Star Wars themed and i hope he gets that birthday party.  

If they do a fundraiser, go fund me page etc. Anything. Let us know. 

So ****in sad to read.