cashews121

Ward Melville HS

Rate this topic

187 posts in this topic

6 mins ago, Popasilov said:

Not a striper event. This one was at Hofstra last year.

They also host regular show somewhere in March, that's the one you are thinking about.

That's what I meant, i could've swore Striper Day was at Hofstra. Either way, cant wait.

8 mins ago, gray gables said:

weather is going to be nasty. GL to those who go to this and stand outside waiting to get in. 

I’m hoping the weather will make the line shorter! :hi5:

Oh, yuck.  If we get 6" on Long Island I'm staying home, never mind 12".  

Some days you have to stay home and pester the wife. As a husband, it's part of my job to be there and be wrong. Might as well do that, if we get a heavy snow. 

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, KSantangelo said:

I’m hoping the weather will make the line shorter! :hi5:

:hi5:

1 hour ago, KSantangelo said:

All joking aside, I hope the weather holds. Was hoping to finally meet a bunch of the SOL cast. 

But I would mind that either. 

I will probably be the only one there with a neck brace (had neck c-spine fusion in December). If anybody sees me don’t worry I won’t bite. My bark (looks) are harsher than my bite at the moment. 

Edited by DaveBKNY

18 hours ago, BrianBM said:

Not that I recall, but the event has only been there for a year or three.  It used to be held at Hofstra University. 

This is the first year its to be held at Ward Mellville high school instead of Hofstra University. Don't confuse this show with Ward Mellville High School fishing clubs huge show in March which has been going on for years.

Heard you are not allowed to get in the parking lot until 5am this is gonna get interesting for all the guys that were planning on going Saturday afternoon to start waiting online especially that it’s gonna be cold and raining can’t wait.

Looking forward to it....Bringing my Daughter as she wants a new Plug Bag and ********** Sweatshirt.....She is a great fishing partner !!!

3 hours ago, member_76486 said:

Heard you are not allowed to get in the parking lot until 5am this is gonna get interesting for all the guys that were planning on going Saturday afternoon to start waiting online especially that it’s gonna be cold and raining can’t wait.

Show opens at 9. I wouldnt expect the gates for general parking to open before 7. Security is very tight at this school.