cashews121

Ward Melville HS

Rate this topic

187 posts in this topic

Yeah. Seems the storm is gonna make it nasty out there. Wish I still had my Jeep or my explorer sport. Even the vendors will probably be late. 

9 hours ago, DaveBKNY said:

Yeah. Seems the storm is gonna make it nasty out there. Wish I still had my Jeep or my explorer sport. Even the vendors will probably be late. 

Loved my explorer sport 2 door so high off the ground what a beast on the beach or 3 feet of snow. I really wish that lady didn't blow that stop sign smh. Got 3 times what I paid for it Still wasent worth it there are no more real good 4x4's anymore 

Bernie Rayno is expecting the storm to take a more south westerly course driving more cold air in from the north which means more snow! Have to wait and see

11 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Not that I recall, but the event has only been there for a year or three.  It used to be held at Hofstra University. 

Wasn't it there last year?

3 hours ago, Queensfisher said:

Loved my explorer sport 2 door so high off the ground what a beast on the beach or 3 feet of snow. I really wish that lady didn't blow that stop sign smh. Got 3 times what I paid for it Still wasent worth it there are no more real good 4x4's anymore 

Yup. That’s what I had. 2 door sport. Just can’t remember the year. Think it was an early 90’s. I do miss it. Thinking about it your probably gonna make he hunt one down now. 

Had a ‘95 $ ‘96 Chevy Suburban. Like them to. Never had any issues getting stuck. Not as good as the explorer sport though. 

7 mins ago, ThrowinPlugs said:

Wasn't it there last year?

Not a striper event. This one was at Hofstra last year.

They also host regular show somewhere in March, that's the one you are thinking about.