ferret

new material

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Can’t see your vid. But I have a bag of underfur from my uncle yellow lab (white) that I’ve been using for years to tie usuals. 

Mike Roy of Reelcast Charters used to have a Chesapeake retriever  that collected underfur from for me to tie usuals and rusty spinners with. I don’t have any left, unfortunately. 

Nah he’s a good boy. He sits with me and watches me tie flies and never tries to  eat the feathers. Besides, he’ll always give you a warning first. If you’re dumb enough not to heed the warning then the iodine’s not a bad idea 

Funny you brought this up. For years I have been thinking about tying something up with my Wheaten Terriers hair. I was worried I would sound crazy asking the groomer for a bag of my dogs hair!

LillyO.png

My wife had a nice little tabby who had a patch on her back that was an exact match for light hare's ear.  When kitty died, my wife wouldn't let me skin her, which I thought was both unreasonable and wasteful.  

3 hours ago, bmac said:

My wife had a nice little tabby who had a patch on her back that was an exact match for light hare's ear.  When kitty died, my wife wouldn't let me skin her, which I thought was both unreasonable and wasteful.  

lololol