jesgord

WTB Travel Surf Spinning Rod

9 posts in this topic

Heading to Caribbean in February and looking for a a 8-9' travel surf spinning rod to use with my VR-50.  Not looking for anything to fancy/pricey.  I am between NYC and Eastern Long Island regularly, so if anyone has something local and is looking to meet up to avoid shipping, I'm flexible.  Let me know what's out there-Thanks!   

22 mins ago, SeaZen 21 said:

I have a tsunami travel surf rod 9’3”. New it’s only 80 bucks. You can have it for 40. Only used once. Im in NJ. Can prob meet in or around the city if you’re interested

great rod--an even better price. nice!

29 mins ago, david lam said:

I have one last Albright 8’6” 4 piece rod that I would let go for $125 shipped. Used a handful of times. Cork still in great shape

43B32475-559C-489E-A8BA-46D7146900F4.jpeg

B2F1EF40-8520-40A5-B79D-CD2DAF2DCE47.jpeg

AB24DB2B-990A-4BF0-994F-620FD6166898.jpeg

David-Could you do $115 like you did on the last one?  If so, I'll take it and send out Paypal payment today.

1 hour ago, SeaZen 21 said:

I have a tsunami travel surf rod 9’3”. New it’s only 80 bucks. You can have it for 40. Only used once. Im in NJ. Can prob meet in or around the city if you’re interested

SeaZen-I'll take the Tsumani for $40 if you can meet me someplace in the City in the next week to ten days (going to bring this one for my father who will be along on the trip).

David-I'm also still interested in the Albright for myself.

36 mins ago, SeaZen 21 said:

Yea. That works. I can prob make it up there next Thursday or Friday. 

Cool. I’ll send you a PM with the best way to reach me.