Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ATBfish

Where are the good fishing shows in Delaware?

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Just as the title says where are the good Delaware/Oc fishing shows at and when? I find I always miss one I want to go to because I have no idea that it’s going on. Thanks!

In De there was an outdoor show at Harrington last spring. There use to be another in Salisbury, but not sure on that on, it has been years since I attended. The De Valley Surf show on here is good with a bit of everything, if your heavy into saltwater there is a good one in NJ up by Rutgers. Last but not least is Asbury & Buckley in NJ. Keep your eyes on the main forum they show up there.

Kent Island Fishermen's Flea Market @ Kent Island American Legion, 800 Romancoke Rd. Stevensville, MD - January 26 & 27 - hrs. 8 am - 3 pm 

Pasadena Sportfishing Expo @ Earleigh Heights Fire Co., 161 Ritchie Hwy, Severna Park, MD - February 16 & 17 - hrs. 8am - 2pm 

On 1/12/2019 at 11:35 AM, Beachman22 said:

One going on right now at Millville Fire Co. on Rt.26 in Millville De. 7a till 3p.

How was that? My mom lives down Fenwick and asked if we wanted to go but the kids had other things going on

I thought it was interesting to me. Interesting displays and vendors. didn't see any fishing poles for sale but plenty of lures and rigs, yeti coolers, a gun giveaway and Chinese auction. Food and beer for sale and a radio station was on sight.