A note to those that are about lose their food stamps

Rate this topic

Little

Good, **** you.

Agree disagree, or why?

Turn on the Stefanopolis shrimp show (Good morning america) they re about to officially start trying to scare stupid, weak, immoral  people.  Lets listen and laugh at them together.

Edited by Little

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

I don’t think anyone is losing food stamps.  I’ll believe it when I see it.  Welfare too

its fake news by ABC and the Progs to try to stem the tide of the loss of support for the Dems . Faking the rubes out about Joshua Tree didn’t work

"mother Theresa was a POS"-fish'nmagician

13 mins ago, jkrock said:

I don’t think anyone is losing food stamps.  I’ll believe it when I see it.  Welfare too

its fake news by ABC and the Progs to try to stem the tide of the loss of support for the Dems . Faking the rubes out about Joshua Tree didn’t work

Joshua Tree destroyed by Trump.  Bono hardest hit.  

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

Maybe our poor people will lose some weight, and look like the poor from the rest of the eorld.

Material abundance without character is the path of destruction.
-Thomas Jefferson
There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
-Soren Kierkegaard

2 mins ago, dena said:

Maybe our poor people will lose some weight, and look like the poor from the rest of the eorld.

It takes a lot of federal funding to have the wealthiest poor people in the world. 

Heck, a part time working high school kid earning minimum wage is in the top 20% of earners in the world. 

56 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

Your lack of compassion and sympathy is quite evident.

Then again you are one of the most intolerant posters on this site.

Your wealth of compassion when using OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY is a hilarious, ironic, hate filled act of violence.

Ayn Rand

How many of the remittances being sent out of country come from welfare recipients?  We’ve all seen the pictures of blue barrels of food stamp food being shipped out of NY to places like the DR.

I’d love to see a pause in welfare/food stamps to see who REALLY needs them. I’m good with helping those people for a finite time.

probably another topic for another day, but I’d be willing to bet the lefts attack on religion and Christian values has negatively impacted charitable donations that would have assisted a lot of these people in the past, driving them onto  the government dole instead 

Edited by jkrock