iphish

Californias new traffic laws

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, charloots said:

We’re talking about the discrepancy in fines, depending on your income. If you’re alright with that, you’re sick in the head.

9 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

I didn't see anything about income levels in the first post?

3 mins ago, Bass Ackwards said:

It's in Jetty Jumpers post

Well, if by "we," you guys meant "he," which does not include "me," then yeah, I guess that's what YOU GUYS were talking about.

But if you notice, I didn't quoted JJ.  I quoted the OP, commented on the OP, and addressed the title of the thread.

If that qualifies one to be "sick in the head," then so be it, I guess, whatever, carry on.

58 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Well, if by "we," you guys meant "he," which does not include "me," then yeah, I guess that's what YOU GUYS were talking about.

But if you notice, I didn't quoted JJ.  I quoted the OP, commented on the OP, and addressed the title of the thread.

If that qualifies one to be "sick in the head," then so be it, I guess, whatever, carry on.

Of course you're sick in the head, so am I, we voted for Trump. :D

On 1/11/2019 at 1:19 AM, Sudsy said:

If a revolution ever does happen it's going to start in California

The gap between the psycho left leaning urbanites and the rest of the very rural state is becoming wider and wider. Sooner or later something is going to snap

Agreed. Cali will be the flash point.

Would California actually "revolt," or would they simply "collapse?"

On that note, since they feel that they have more than enough wealth to enact their Progressive Utopia, what if it actually works, and they simply want to Secede? 

If Progressive Utopia actually works, and then the rest of the nation says "now that you've proved it works, we're just going to say no, and smack you down," then what?  That almost puts them in the right, no?

5 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

On that note, since they feel that they have more than enough wealth to enact their Progressive Utopia, what if it actually works, and they simply want to Secede? 

If Progressive Utopia actually works, and then the rest of the nation says "now that you've proved it works, we're just going to say no, and smack you down," then what?  That almost puts them in the right, no?

What do you mean wealth? Are they not 1/2 trillion in debt?

5 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

25 mins ago, iphish said:

What do you mean wealth? Are they not 1/2 trillion in debt?

I would direct your attention to my very intentional use of the phrase "since they feel."

On 1/12/2019 at 8:49 AM, JoeyZac said:

I'm with proeyzack on this one.....

you guys our morans