BrianBM

Crude poll for Republicans

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

absolutely NOT its is a bad deal it makes himself a loser by two DC sharpies  embarrassment & tarnish his brand  , you would have $ 25 billion  8 months ago , I would now ask for $ 15 B so you can start the Canada border also . Why do a job 1/2 A$$ ? 

6 hours ago, zak-striper said:

62 million people, mostly older white bigots, voted for a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, religious intolerant, adulterous, treasonous, pathological liar.

Conservatism is terminal brain cancer with no hope for recovery.  How totally mindf-cked and clueless are these deplorables. Our only saving grace is that a lot of these Archie Bunker types will be dying off soon. 

Not wishing for anyone to die; but attrition can be a good thing.

1 min ago, Joe said:

Its gonna happen.

Old Man Time is undefeated.

Kids just hope to get old, there are no guarantees they are going to make it.

I have seen many fall by the wayside in my journey so far.

Stupid can be fatal, and catches up sooner or later.

I don't wish death on the youngsters, but have seen it happen all too often. 

6 hours ago, zak-striper said:

62 million people, mostly older white bigots, voted for a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, religious intolerant, adulterous, treasonous, pathological liar.

Conservatism is terminal brain cancer with no hope for recovery.  How totally mindf-cked and clueless are these deplorables. Our only saving grace is that a lot of these Archie Bunker types will be dying off soon. 

Enjoy your gay cakes, men in the women's room, blocked roads, burning cop cars, and high taxes, because when all us Archies are gone, that's all the likes of AOC will have for you.

America was built by the Archies, not the Meatheads, and that's something that sadly, the Left simply doesn't have the maturity, emotional stability, or mental fortitude to accept.

If you ever go back and watch any of the All in the Family episodes on Youtube, once you get over the humor of Archies character, if you actually take a look at the condition of Gloria and Meathead in just about every episode, you know what word describes them most accurately?  "Triggered."  That show called it right 40 years in advance.

40 mins ago, Joe said:

Exactly my thinking with the shutdown.  Trump should order a hiring freeze the day the shutdown ends.  Hopefully a while from now

15 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Enjoy your gay cakes, men in the women's room, blocked roads, burning cop cars, and high taxes, because when all us Archies are gone, that's all the likes of AOC will have for you.

America was built by the Archies, not the Meatheads, and that's something that sadly, the Left simply doesn't have the maturity, emotional stability, or mental fortitude to accept.

If you ever go back and watch any of the All in the Family episodes on Youtube, once you get over the humor of Archies character, if you actually take a look at the condition of Gloria and Meathead in just about every episode, you know what word describes them most accurately?  "Triggered."  That show called it right 40 years in advance.

And unemployed living with their parents

I get a huge kick out of sheltered white boys claiming that only whites voted for T-Money. Anyone who really does associate with a diverse group of people knows that's media driven garbage.

And no wall compromise. Because the wall and the idea of rewarding law breaking invaders are both equally stupid. Let congress get off their asses and pass realistic immigration legislation. No amnesty. No free ****. And stiff penalties for anyone who undermines our workforce by hiring criminal invaders.

11 hours ago, BrianBM said:

Somehow I can't get a poll to load properly.  Try it this way ...

Assuming you are a Trump supporter,

1) Would you be willing to trade the $5.7 billion for a Wall, sought by the President, for protection and a path to citizenship for the Dreamers?

a)  Yes, I could do that.

b)  No. Age on arrival is irrelevant. 

No.

No "deal".

Immigration and reform control Act of 1986.... Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996....    

Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006   "...proposed to increase some security along the southern United States border with Mexico, allow long-term illegal immigrants to gain legal status, and to increase the number of guest workers over and above those already present in the U.S. through a new "blue card" visa program. The sponsor of the Bill, Senator Arlen Specter, introduced it on April 7, 2006. It was passed on May 25, 2006, by a vote of 62-36. Cloture was invoked, which limited debate to a 30-hour period. The parallel House Bill H.R. 4437 would have dealt with immigration differently. Neither bill became law because the two Houses were not able to reach an agreement to go to a conference committee. The end of the 109th Congress (January 3, 2007) marked the defeat of both bills...."

As history shows, these attempts to skirt around the issue (lip service and empty rhetoric) have mostly failed.   Anyone who thinks the current "wall" debate will somehow miraculously solve the problem is mistaken.

7 mins ago, KnewBee said:

.................... Anyone who thinks the current "wall" debate will somehow miraculously solve the problem is mistaken.   

"Miraculously solve the problem?"  God no.  Should help though.

"Completely mind**** the left and erect a monument to trigger them daily?" Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell yes!  Yeehaw!  Put up that wall/fence, and as the Lefties stroke out into early graves because they just handle handle the immorality of it, I will laugh all the way to the fishing grounds.  Then laugh while fishing.  Then laugh while at home cleaning fish.  Then laugh while watching Hannity smugly brag about it at 9pm.

Build that wall!

And then have Mexico pay for it!

Yeah!

Need to start calling the American children who's parents are locked into voting Democrat "Dreamers".

Why won't that happen, you ask?

Scratch: You win, I tear up Willies contract....but what happens if my man Jack Butler wins?

Willie Brown: You git' me.

Scratch: I already GOT you!

16 hours ago, MitchellNJ said:

I would rather you stop calling them dreamers talking down to people like they are ****ing children in exchange for votes. It's embarassing.

Yes to whatever helps enforce the rule of law in our country. Even a wall.

I'm happy to make fun of idiotic cut-and-paste jobs.  I am polite with people who argue intelligibly.  

Everyone seems to know what I mean by "Dreamers," illegal immigrants brought here during childhood by their parents.  It's easier to write Dreamers then to spell it out. 

I was curious as to what kind of compromise, if any, would be acceptable to the President's supporters, in exchange for the $5.7 billion he currently seeks for a wall (at least a good start, the total bill is said to be $50 billion.)  Judging by this thread, he does have some support from people who could compromise, at least as far as the Dreamers go. I take the usual rants about liberals as a mental illness as generally meaning "no." 

I'm good with the wall. Actually very good to a point of it being completely justifiable and impossible to deny. I have no idea how much something like that costs so $5.7 Billion may not be that far off at all. So be it. Get digging.

Why are the right so angry, scared and easily “triggered”? Aren’t these people “winning”? I hope beta-blockers remain affordable to the common man, otherwise these people are going to start dropping like flies!

Yes, because Trump already offered up to 1.8 million DACA people to go through the system last winter,and the Dems didn't want to hear it. 

We need the wall and We need an end to birthright citizenship to children of anyone here illegally. Then I could go for amnesty and a path to citizenship to those dreamers already here.