BrianBM

Crude poll for Republicans

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

Somehow I can't get a poll to load properly.  Try it this way ...

Assuming you are a Trump supporter,

1) Would you be willing to trade the $5.7 billion for a Wall, sought by the President, for protection and a path to citizenship for the Dreamers?

a)  Yes, I could do that.

b)  No. Age on arrival is irrelevant. 

Yes.

Not because I want to, or because I think it's right, or that it's fair to those that came the right way, or any other "good" reason.

I only say yes, because like gay marriage and legal pot, it's only a matter of time till it (Citizenship for Dreamers) happens anyway, so we may as well get something (the wall) for it while we can.

Yep,

Trump already offered a path to citizenship for the people. Dems denied! 

Also, any of the DACA people who have served our country should receive immediate citizenship. They did put their money where their mouth is. 

Why does there need to be a bargain for a border?  Why are these non-citizens more important than ending illegal entry?  Why should we need to reward an illegal act for the right to regain our sovereignty?

No more surrendering.

Understand your point Ness. But, as JZ said, these people aren’t going anywhere! May as well do as the Dems are doing and leverage them for some gain.  

Someone's trying to negotiate lifelong grateful votes for all the people he's locked into voting for. Doesn't matter. The two ringleaders aren't convinced the foreign nationals will be beholden to their party unless there's a Democrat President when the country gets sold out to them.

Posted (edited) · Report post

We have been complicit at best for 30 plus years, we owe adult self sufficient dreamers a path to citizenship imo

edit to add no criminal convictions 

Edited by wasy

Just now, BrianBM said:

1) Would you be willing to trade the $5.7 billion for a Wall, sought by the President, for protection and a path to citizenship for the Dreamers?

Yes but,

The devil is in the details and the Democrats are not to be trusted.

31 mins ago, Nessmuk said:

Why does there need to be a bargain for a border?  

There doesn't "need" to be, but we most likely aren't going to get border security without it.

Why are these non-citizens more important than ending illegal entry?  

Because Progressive Liberalism is a mental disorder, and for the last 40 years or so, we have allowed it to gain complete control of our educational institutions, where our youth, now all growed up, have become indoctrinated.

Why should we need to reward an illegal act for the right to regain our sovereignty?

No more surrendering.

More than half the electorate voted for Hillary.  What else do need to know to understand that your questions all have bad answers because more than half the country is totall mind-****ed and clueless.

1 hour ago, BrianBM said:

Of course...that's what Trump wants... how about you Trump haters, do most of you even know what you want still??

And if their parents arent criminals and can demonstrate employment. I assume we are hooking the parents up too right?

Edited by JimG

Wait what about cousins, aunts , uncles grandparents?

Nevermind I'm changing my answer to NO.  

This is getting out of control.

Edited by JimG