gray gables

M&D's, closing

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Mastatwista said:

Noooo I have a gift card for there that I won from a fishing tourney that I haven’t used yet. 

Anyone know when it’s closing for good?

He is going to open on dates tbd for those who have gift cards so they can use them. 

as far as plug building supplies,no shop comes close to M@D's.Mike had the best prices even when i was buying hooks by the thousands.i hope all is well with Mike and family

We are going to make good on all cards. If you want product we can do that or refund . We are going to set up some dates that guys can come and spend their gift cards. We will post the days here when we figure all this out. Make sure you send me a message on FB (cape Cod Tackle) .Things are being posted on a lot of sites and I can't possibly searsh out each one

1 min ago, dancingonrocks said:

We are going to make good on all cards. If you want product we can do that or refund . We are going to set up some dates that guys can come and spend their gift cards. We will post the days here when we figure all this out. Make sure you send me a message on FB (cape Cod Tackle) .Things are being posted on a lot of sites and I can't possibly searsh out each one

Mike sorry you are leaving us , hope all is good with you and or family . :heart:

From the way I read it Mike is attempting to sell the business; which would include all his present stock and I assume connections with various companies; builders; etc. This does not fully equate to a "closed up shop". If somebody purchases the company as a whole we very well may see it right where it is; under new management. Wish nothing but the best for Mike and family.

6 hours ago, dancingonrocks said:

Mike, thanks for the good service over the years.   Jeff