Sandflee

Tonight 9PM

Rate this topic

264 posts in this topic

The man in Chief will convince the American Public why a border wall is needed while the snowflakes heads explode

tune in....

“I voted numerous times when I was a senator to spend money to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in. And I do think that you have to control your borders.”

- Secretary Hillary Clinton

“It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.”

- President Bill Clinton -

“Real reform means strong border security, and we can build on the progress my administration has already made -- putting more boots on the Southern border than at any time in our history and reducing illegal crossings to their lowest levels in 40 years.”

“When we use phrases like 'undocumented workers,' we convey a message to the American people that their government is not serious about combating illegal immigration, which the American people overwhelmingly oppose. If you don't think it's illegal, you are not going to say it. I think it is illegal and wrong, and we have to change it.”

- Senator Chuck Schumer -

24 mins ago, Sandflee said:

The man in Chief will convince the American Public why a border wall is needed while the snowflakes heads explode

tune in....

que circus music....

Let's be honest for a moment, The only reason Dems will not support 5 billion for a border wall is it's a checked box on what Trump promised during his campaign

nothing more nothing less (Politics has literally become the Real housewives of the US)

1 min ago, moonbat said:

I'm going to play trivia at a local pub and bring home some cash.

More fun, more profitable.

That sounds like a good decision. I've got a hockey game myself which is also more productive. 

4 mins ago, The Dude said:

Spoiler Alert: He's going to say a bunch of stupid stuff and no one's mind will be changed. 

Well, we'll find out soon enough, but that's the question.  Is he going to present a mature, reasonable, coherent outline on why he's going to do whatever it is he's going to do, or is he going to stutter, ramble and repeat himself like a true buffoon?

I really think that if he comes out tonight and give a short speech, like 10 minutes, outlines why this is a humanitarian crisis, emphasizes that the steps he is taking is what Border Patrol is pleading with him to do, and talks like an adult when he says it, it'll fly.