superstriper

why not fund TSA?

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

TSA is responsible for keeping our airline passengers safe-why is it  part of the shutdown-this should  never be allowed as long as we have government  in charge of airline safety. If congress can set up a system where they get paid during a shutdown the same should be done for those that have real safety and national security issues. If Trump wants to start going after border security via executive action his firs executive action as part of "national security emergency" should be funding TSA. 

Most of those on the "terrorist" list caught coming into America came via air not border crossings

sadly in our recent history it was airlines that were used to attack our country-since then there have been many upgrades to our TSA system but it wont well as well without workers actually being there and doing their jobs and being fully funded

congress and the president should pass a bill today fully funding the TSA as it actually is a national security threat

Edited by superstriper

6 mins ago, superstriper said:

TSA is responsible for keeping our airline passengers safe-

BWAAAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHHAAHAAAAAAA

omg , cant breathe, hang on ohhh ohhh can tbreathe, stop laughing,,,,stop it or you will,,,BBBBAAAAWAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA

Stop it youre give me a damn coronary,,,  ahhhhhhhbwaahahaaaaaawaaaaaaaaa.

12 mins ago, Little said:

BWAAAAHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHHAAHAAAAAAA

omg , cant breathe, hang on ohhh ohhh can tbreathe, stop laughing,,,,stop it or you will,,,BBBBAAAAWAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA

Stop it youre give me a damn coronary,,,  ahhhhhhhbwaahahaaaaaawaaaaaaaaa.

so I guess you would rather have no security at the airports right? The current method is run by the government right or wrong and the shutdown negatively impacts that security

I would much rather security than none. Our agents have caught numerous folks on the terrorist lists trying to enter our country

4 mins ago, superstriper said:

so I guess you would rather have no security at the airports right? The current method is run by the government right or wrong and the shutdown negatively impacts that security

I would much rather security than none. Our agents have caught numerous folks on the terrorist lists trying to enter our country

Just stop, please.

BIG AIRLINE

having the government pay for their security IS corporate welfare

do you support corporate welfare?  yes or no?

28 mins ago, superstriper said:

We have none,.  We tested these donut gobblers, they let pretty much all the bombs and guns and terrorist through as they sent to test them

We have no security.  I was in an airport yesterday, those people were there.  Not that it helps, but they were there.  So Im not really sure what you are even talking about.

58 mins ago, superstriper said:

TSA is responsible for keeping our airline passengers safe-why is it  part of the shutdown-this should  never be allowed as long as we have government  in charge of airline safety. If congress can set up a system where they get paid during a shutdown the same should be done for those that have real safety and national security issues. If Trump wants to start going after border security via executive action his firs executive action as part of "national security emergency" should be funding TSA. 

Most of those on the "terrorist" list caught coming into America came via air not border crossings

sadly in our recent history it was airlines that were used to attack our country-since then there have been many upgrades to our TSA system but it wont well as well without workers actually being there and doing their jobs and being fully funded

congress and the president should pass a bill today fully funding the TSA as it actually is a national security threat

Take it from someone who has family in TSA-ICE, both in customs and immigration

FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY.........

you do know your screener works part time and make $12/hr right?

Think of the wall not as a solution to a real problem, but as a monument where deplorables can one day go to visit, and worship their orange Messiah 

6 mins ago, Little said:

We have none,.  We tested these donut gobblers, they let pretty much all the bombs and guns and terrorist through as they sent to test them

We have no security.  I was in an airport yesterday, those people were there.  Not that it helps, but they were there.  So Im not really sure what you are even talking about.

you know who lobbies for the body scanners?

Former Homeland Security secretary Michael Chertoff has been criticized for heavily promoting full-body scanners while not always fully disclosing that he is a lobbyist for one of the companies that makes the machines.

Other full-body scanner lobbyists with Government connections include

former TSA deputy administration Tom Blank

former assistant administrator for policy at the TSA, Chad Wolf

Kevin Patrick Kelly, "a former top staffer to Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., who sits on the Homeland Security Appropriations subcommittee"

Former Senator Al D'Amato

Some Deputy Director of the TSA was on the news this morning. They are on the job working w/o pay, although they have always received the back pay for hours worked. this Friday will be their last paycheck, so will see what happens after that. Also said the average TSA worker is making $40,000 a year. Are they effective? I don't know, haven't really seen any stats on it.

8 mins ago, Sandflee said:

you know who lobbies for the body scanners?

Former Homeland Security secretary Michael Chertoff has been criticized for heavily promoting full-body scanners while not always fully disclosing that he is a lobbyist for one of the companies that makes the machines.

Other full-body scanner lobbyists with Government connections include

former TSA deputy administration Tom Blank

former assistant administrator for policy at the TSA, Chad Wolf

Kevin Patrick Kelly, "a former top staffer to Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., who sits on the Homeland Security Appropriations subcommittee"

Former Senator Al D'Amato

leftists love corporate welfare when it helps reach their goals.

20 mins ago, Sandflee said:

Take it from someone who has family in TSA-ICE, both in customs and immigration

FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY.........

you do know your screener works part time and make $12/hr right?

So raising their pay would make them find the bombs and stuff they currently can't find?  Naaahhh.....

24 mins ago, JohnP said:

Think of the wall not as a solution to a real problem, but as a monument where deplorables can one day go to visit, and worship their orange Messiah 

why do you even post? this is not an argument. Its like a monkey hurling excrement at every chance.

Your point starts with you acknowledging a "real Problem" exists.

You claim a physical barrier in the form of a wall is not a solution.

Rather than expound on why a modern barrier system is ineffective in curtailing the flow of human traffic, you descend into poo flinging.:rolleyes: