Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ksong

Black Hole USA at Connecticut Surfcasters Association Demo Day

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

We happily announce that Black Hole USA attends Connecticut Surfcasters Association Demo Day on Jan 26, 2019.
We plan to dis[play most of Black Jole USA surf rods including prototype 10' and 11' Black Hole Striped Bass Special surf rods which have one of the thinnest diameters, if not the thinnest.

If you like to see other models, let us know. We can not bring all our Black Hole models as the space is limited.

Edited by ksong

1 hour ago, lureman said:

i suggest bringing, Black hole, Surf rods, being that the show , is a Surfcasters show....

Do you think we don't bring Black Hole USA surf rods ? :)

We have only one booth and I am afraid the space is not good enough even for  displaying Black Hole surf rods. 

If anyone wants to see other models of Black Hole USA rods, let us before so that we bring them at the show.

New 8' prototype Black Hole Suzuki Light rod will be displayed.

Edited by ksong

This is one of my favorite shows. It's not a big show but there's a nice , friendly feel to it, you'll meet some good people and might find a good buy on something as well. If roaming aisle after aisle of new gear is your idea of a great fishing show, then this one isn't the show for you. Its a nice way to spend an hour or two on a winter day.

We don't expect to sell lots of rods at the show and we expect to show our Black Hole USA surf rods to surf anglers so that they compare our rods with other brand surf rods. 

We expect to sell lots of rods at RISSA show though. :)

Edited by ksong