kiko401k

Woolf darter

11 posts in this topic

New smaller sized Woolf darter . Looking for Beachmaster 3oz darters or bm jr. Will also consider ss darters . Colors perfered . Black, yellow , white . Parrot . Blurple . 

75110D8F-FE6A-4803-B81D-ABC641F0CE82.jpeg

On 1/30/2019 at 7:19 PM, kiko401k said:

Bump adding these as well . 

7CF756E2-3D6C-41EA-9C1D-6590A5E37730.jpeg

I'm confused - adding these for what? Are you trying to trade them? If so, for what? How many of each for how many of what are you looking for? Please try to be clear in what you are trading and what you are looking to get for it. Thanks.

TimS

26 mins ago, TimS said:

I'm confused - adding these for what? Are you trying to trade them? If so, for what? How many of each for how many of what are you looking for? Please try to be clear in what you are trading and what you are looking to get for it. Thanks.

TimS

im looking for bm darters or bm jrs / also ss darters . Added them to maybe gain insterest or combine with the wolf darter trade .  Sorry for any confusion . Close if not allowed. 

43 mins ago, kingfisher2424 said:

That used? Looks like a blue got a hold of the front of the plug. The eye chipped or damaged as well?

Looks like it could be hook pointers from storage . It’s new . Never fished  . I bought it thinking it was the larger one . 

25 mins ago, PhilCVG said:

What size is this? 5 or 6 inches? He made three sizes.

Wasn’t aware he made three sizes . I only fish the 7inch. This one is the 6inch .weights 1.9 oz rigged as is . Took a better look at . No hook pointers just how the plug was made . Pic for reffence .