iphish

What phony Elizabeth Warren is

Rate this topic

119 posts in this topic

So whats her message here.  Who is she trying to appeal to.  Is she one of the boys scarfing one sip down and throwing that cap on the floor like a rebel.  If she really wants to convince me i need to see her in shorts and a tshirt playing pool, smoking a cigar, shots of whiskey being downed while she tells us how she really feels about trump and us deplorables...or maybe even smoking the peacepipe around the wigwam surrounded by a bunch of native indians.   then maybe she will have something......

Although. I heard thru the grapevine david hogg bought it.  He is already making up his poco haunt us posters.

talking with my daughter (senior in HS) tonight....college acceptances are coming in, etc....great time in a dad's life....so we are talking about debt etc and it goes to the border wall and trump (not even sure how)….she looks right at me and says, "Dad, I'm not 100% sure what I am, but I KNOW I'm not  a liberal". kids given me a million reasons to be proud, but this might be the best yet.

one down two to go. 

7 hours ago, HugeDinghy said:

talking with my daughter (senior in HS) tonight....college acceptances are coming in, etc....great time in a dad's life....so we are talking about debt etc and it goes to the border wall and trump (not even sure how)….she looks right at me and says, "Dad, I'm not 100% sure what I am, but I KNOW I'm not  a liberal". kids given me a million reasons to be proud, but this might be the best yet.

one down two to go. 

Yea for you.

I knew my daughter and family were on the right track when they were sporting a Trump sign in their front yard.

Moments like that make a dad proud.

Now she is something to be Embarrassed about if I'm a Dem?

Nothing worse than an Adult trying to act Like a Kid ( Ocasio-Cortez ) in hopes of acceptance and being Cool:kook: