that "random" shooting in TX that killed the 6 year old

Rate this topic

HugeDinghy

Report it as a racially motivated shooting . Post composite picture of a white male, standby to see who gets pinched for the shooting . The amount of coverage will now depend on who the suspect /suspects are . One already in custody , another one has been arrested , waiting to see who that may be. If it doesn’t fit the narrative it will get minimum coverage . IMHO Bill J 

So to wrap up; the two suspects were black, not white with blue eyes, and they were not driving a red pickup truck. And this took place before sunrise with the grandmother at home making breakfast, but this woman packed all her kids in their pajamas to "go get coffee" yet they had just left the Wal-Mart. Can we get a few more inconsistencies in this story? :dismay:

"Since the 1990s, when DNA testing was first introduced, Innocence Project researchers have reported that 73 percent of the 239 convictions overturned through DNA testing were based on eyewitness testimony. One third of these overturned cases rested on the testimony of two or more mistaken eyewitnesses."

Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended.

~ Plato

It's a guess but I'm thinking in her panic she may have literally looked at a different vehicle.  I've definitely never been shot at but have been in stressful situations.  My first jump I swore my jump master was Sgt Greenlee but it was Sgt Surrat at the door...the whole time. 

Btw, Greenlee was white and every bit 6-3", Surrat was maybe 5-10" and black as night. 

Edited by mako20ft

The wheels on my reels go round and round...round and round...round and round...