KnewBee

Freshwater Fishing Reports

4,632 posts in this topic

32 mins ago, vce12342000 said:

Thats a nice fatty for sure. Guess she chewing early for the fall :laugh:

That’s how bloated I feel on thanksgiving LOL

On 9/8/2022 at 5:57 PM, NewAtIt said:

Once again the bass wanted nothing to do with bigger baits so I down sized to the 6” waking gill and this plump NJ bass came out from a dock to eat. 

A96F687F-27CC-423B-BA06-3D53B651CFD7.jpeg

I miss those aggressive new jersey bass with their beautiful colorations of yellows, greens and slight oranges.

Lake Lanier largemouths are as cautious and distrustful as a brook trout this time of year after all the fishing pressure nonstop once hunting season ended last February. We get 8 million visitors a year on Lake Lanier and you gotta figure at least half that are fishermen and probably 2/3 of that number are bass fishermen.

Good outing tonight around sunset. Caught 4 solid largemouth. One somewhere between 3 and 4 lbs. got a nice size pickerel. Missed several other fish. All on top water from the same spot. I should have stayed there. I decided to walk the bank and try other spots. By this time the sun was down. Nothing after sun down. Didn’t fish too late. 

24 mins ago, jerseycat9 said:

I miss those aggressive new jersey bass with their beautiful colorations of yellows, greens and slight oranges.

Lake Lanier largemouths are as cautious and distrustful as a brook trout this time of year after all the fishing pressure nonstop once hunting season ended last February. We get 8 million visitors a year on Lake Lanier and you gotta figure at least half that are fishermen and probably 2/3 of that number are bass fishermen.

The lakes up here in north jersey are pretty pressured these days - sometimes there’s 2 tournaments on the same day as my home lake 

But in a few weeks I’ll be back down in western NC trying to find quality bass willing to eat the biggest baits I have. 

20 hours ago, NewAtIt said:

The lakes up here in north jersey are pretty pressured these days - sometimes there’s 2 tournaments on the same day as my home lake 

But in a few weeks I’ll be back down in western NC trying to find quality bass willing to eat the biggest baits I have. 

NJ waters = That’s what my friend  “Bill M “been saying for a very long time . 

Caught a single dink bass Saturday exploring a very big lake.  I don't do well in big lakes.

Met up with the kid and his college roommate to try and find some Snakehead.  We each caught one and the kids will not have to eat Ramen tonight.  One or two more and I would have been eating them as well, guess its Pizza and some sports

20220911_115001.jpg

20220911_082328.jpg

Looking for the the last patches of live grass came across this 22” NJ bass. Paralleled a grass line and felt a tick in the line and landed this beauty on a little 6” waking bait. 

I can’t complain as she ate in the brightest of sun. 

43C0433C-D5CE-410A-8EC6-4702455078FF.jpeg

EB711B51-E14C-49B8-B314-72E5BEA217FA.jpeg

727597D2-FA24-4DA6-8D91-71D14BE16F56.jpeg

Just now, NewAtIt said:

Looking for the the last patches of live grass came across this 22” NJ bass. Paralleled a grass line and felt a tick in the line and landed this beauty on a little 6” waking bait. 

43C0433C-D5CE-410A-8EC6-4702455078FF.jpeg

EB711B51-E14C-49B8-B314-72E5BEA217FA.jpeg

727597D2-FA24-4DA6-8D91-71D14BE16F56.jpeg

niceeeeeee

Posted (edited)

6 mins ago, NewAtIt said:

Nice bass, crap bump board! 

Edited by KnewBee

3 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Nice bass, crap bump board! 

I can’t afford an expensive bump board - I spent all my $ on swimbaits LOl

9 mins ago, NewAtIt said:

I can’t afford an expensive bump board - I spent all my $ on swimbaits LOl

Cawswsapture.PNG