KnewBee

Freshwater Fishing Reports

3,195 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, jjdbike said:

Hey Bennie that's quite a bow you've got there. Ver nicely done. What did you catch it on?

JD

Corn,,,,:laugh: everybody else has been throwing spinners and powerbait in that stretch of water for two weeks,,,,,,:D

Flathead cat bite is on!

2 flatheads so far tonight, but no size to them. Both were only about 30in to 32in in length; fat though.

Still, it is a good start to the flathead catfish year. This is the first time I have actually targeted flatheads this year too.

2 mins ago, Captain Ahab said:

Susky 

Haven't fished for Shad for years.  I used to go out on the Delaware and see huge schools going upstream.  Couldn't believe the mass of fish in one school.

Got 12 this morning before the rain started. For whatever reason they stopped biting when it started raining......

tEr4Q2yh.jpg

J99rXpGh.jpg

69Ge4b2h.jpg

OsHtOxYh.jpg

ySFkd73h.jpg

.....biggest was 22 1/2". These were stocked by the local sportsmens club yesterday.

7 hours ago, Steve_in_PA said:

Haven't fished for Shad for years.  I used to go out on the Delaware and see huge schools going upstream.  Couldn't believe the mass of fish in one school.

Same here. I just got back into it this year. Delaware River. It’s a blast.

8 hours ago, Redneck Tourist said:

Got 12 this morning before the rain started. For whatever reason they stopped biting when it started raining......

tEr4Q2yh.jpg

J99rXpGh.jpg

69Ge4b2h.jpg

OsHtOxYh.jpg

ySFkd73h.jpg

.....biggest was 22 1/2". These were stocked by the local sportsmens club yesterday.

Nice lightning trout,,,,,,:hooked:you must of hit a gold rush,,,,,,,,,,:D

14 mins ago, bennie said:

Nice lightning trout,,,,,,:hooked:you must of hit a gold rush,,,,,,,,,,:D

Never heard lightning trout......is that what they're called down your way? Gold Rush is a thing in West Virginia. They tag a few and if you get one you can win a prize like a camping trip or something.

I've been trying to keep up with you and Marlo this year with the big trout, but you guys set a pretty high bar......lol. I gotta figure out where to catch some bigger ones!