Freshwater Fishing Reports

KnewBee

3 hours ago, flyman28 said:

Did you photoshop a smallie tail on the bigger LMB??

4 hours ago, KnewBee said:

So very nice to be back in the fresh waters!   Beautiful evening.   Landed eight bass with the three best at 16, 18, and 19 inches.  Only weighed the 18" at 2 lb 14 so guessing the 19 was just over 3 lbs?.   Caught a 14 inch Chain Pick and a nice little yellow perch.   Weather was near perfect!  Bass Pro XTS Minnow was the ticket.

20201103_1630 2-14.jpg

20201103_162228.jpg

20201103_155059.jpg

Somehow deleted what I wrote before I posted lol.

Anywho, nice catches. I'm pretty desperate to just wet a line for anything right now since it's been months. I'd be mighty smug and happy with any of those two largemouth. 

I may have to go walk the bank on the lake just to get some casts in to scratch that itch.

Edited by jerseycat9
My name is Terry and I am a fisherman!

11 hours ago, KnewBee said:

So very nice to be back in the fresh waters!   Beautiful evening.   Landed eight bass with the three best at 16, 18, and 19 inches.  Only weighed the 18" at 2 lb 14 so guessing the 19 was just over 3 lbs?.   Caught a 14 inch Chain Pick and a nice little yellow perch.   Weather was near perfect!  Bass Pro XTS Minnow was the ticket.

20201103_1630 2-14.jpg

20201103_162228.jpg

20201103_155059.jpg

Thats some tail on that bass !

Haven't had much time lately to fish but when November rolls around I make time. Went to Erie Pa for a week for some Steelhead fishing and getaway from work and political B.S. Had an awesome time as usual. Heres a few of the ones I caught. All range between 21" and 25" except the one I'm holding went 26 1/2" and about 9 lbs. Released all but a couple.

XG7GCDsl.jpg

YkGdp3wl.jpg

Gl0lhoDl.jpg

WSbZYo5l.jpg

N460ALGl.jpg

flyoxVql.jpg

M7Selq8l.jpg

15 hours ago, Redneck Tourist said:

Haven't had much time lately to fish but when November rolls around I make time. Went to Erie Pa for a week for some Steelhead fishing and getaway from work and political B.S. Had an awesome time as usual. Heres a few of the ones I caught. All range between 21" and 25" except the one I'm holding went 26 1/2" and about 9 lbs. Released all but a couple.

XG7GCDsl.jpg

YkGdp3wl.jpg

Gl0lhoDl.jpg

WSbZYo5l.jpg

N460ALGl.jpg

flyoxVql.jpg

M7Selq8l.jpg

Those are some stout trout :th:

My name is Terry and I am a fisherman!