Freshwater Fishing Reports

KnewBee

11 hours ago, DonLBI said:

Haven't been freshwater fishing in NJ for about 40 years...........just like riding a bike,lol!

Poured over these pages looking for hints, thanks!!

NKTK3482.JPG

What fish finder are you using. I’m thinking of adding one to my yak and looking for recommendations.  

Wasn’t doing any fishing but rather first voyage on our new boat.  Last two weeks were spent getting the old boat ready to trade and then picking up and getting the new boat ready to launch.  Got in the water yesterday and started the break-in of the engine, only got in an hour and a half when we were chased off the water by lightning.  Fishing from this boat isn’t too far off in the future.  OH

9BE437D5-0674-4484-A733-1DE9AE1CB6FC.jpeg

Edited by Old Hunter

12 hours ago, NewAtIt said:

What fish finder are you using. I’m thinking of adding one to my yak and looking for recommendations.  

It's the lowrance hook2-4x gps fish finder with bullet transducer, which is through hull using duct seal. 1st season using it so still working out the kinks.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

I got 7 trout and 1 really smallmouth,,,,marlo 11 trout after getting skunked at the cove,,,,:) the day started off right with a Maltese falken landing in marlo's tree and the ladys on the walk way was very friendly,,,,,:moon: I kinda got flashed 4 times and one on a paddle board got into larry's line and the hook got caught in her bikini,,,,,,:squid: so today was a good day,,,,,,,,,,:shrug:

20200624_225211.jpg

20200624_225029.jpg

20200624_225054.jpg

20200624_225011.jpg