codfish

FISH REPORT 2019 Cape Cod Bay to the Back Side of Province town "sand eel city"

Rate this topic

1,047 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, catatonic said:

I don’t know....but my wife is pretty hardcore.

she has a pb 35 lb bass on her resume and two others over 30.

multiple from the kayak over 20.

Nice:) my girl fished hard also for 2 1/2 hours even though we caught nothing, the hard part to watch was a large blitz 1/4 mile from shore birds fish going crazy

Edited by codfish

Fishing with my wife is almost like experiencing it all over again   The excitement and enthusiasm even in bad conditions is awesome. Watching her fight game fish and wanting to give up or fishing snapper and hog fish for dinner makes me feel young again and appreciate fishing all the more

7 hours ago, Kones1 said:

Fishing with my wife is almost like experiencing it all over again   The excitement and enthusiasm even in bad conditions is awesome. Watching her fight game fish and wanting to give up or fishing snapper and hog fish for dinner makes me feel young again and appreciate fishing all the more

Nice:):)

Walking and casting from high head to  3/4 of a mile to the north got us a few small bass and some small blues this morning. Dumbass seals following the entire time. The water  wasn't bad but when we returned to the van it was bumper to bumper out there.

ORV still closed. Why ? birds are done if they don’t have feathers by now they won’t make it. I’m putting a petition together to protest this B S. A lawyer friend is helping but we need lots of signatures and support

On 8/9/2019 at 6:00 AM, catatonic said:

I don’t know....but my wife is pretty hardcore.

she has a pb 35 lb bass on her resume and two others over 30.

multiple from the kayak over 20.

Saw a couple kayak fishing a creekmouth last night.  The lady was actually on the beach adjusting gear or something when I arrived.   As I walked down towards the shore and was about to say "hey buddy" when she turned around and I realized it was a young woman.   

2 hours ago, catatonic said:

We’ve actually been doing well on them for almost a month now.

Check out GooseHummocks this weeks drone video of P town harbor pretty cool the amount of fish:)