codfish

FISH REPORT 2019 Cape Cod Bay to the Back Side of Province town "sand eel city"

Rate this topic

1,046 posts in this topic

For more than a few years, fishing in the parade out by the pot line I felt safer than paddeling back to the beach. The Ginney G I think she was called scared me more than times than fog,whales, sharks and wind ever did

2 hours ago, nicknotsebastian said:

guessing it was a scary day to be in a yak out there...with all that fog and typical boat traffic.

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 2:25 PM, Kones1 said:

For more than a few years, fishing in the parade out by the pot line I felt safer than paddeling back to the beach. The Ginney G I think she was called scared me more than times than fog,whales, sharks and wind ever did

Everyone was always in Ginney Gs way! Had a few issues with him just running through everyone.Lost a couple of entire rigs then got wise and brought sharp wire cutters and paid him back.

one of the nicest guys i know mates on the Ginny G,but regardless when i am out in my kayak if i see the Ginny G any where near me i go the other way.there are a few others like Beetle Bailey that i stay clear of also a really nice guy

1 hour ago, Kones1 said:

Ha. The Ginny G. That dude must be 80 by now. Another grumpy boat I ran into chasing tuna once or twice was  the  Odesy. 

"Odesy." Ralph?

On 1/21/2019 at 3:02 PM, Kones1 said:

Ha. The Ginny G. That dude must be 80 by now. Another grumpy boat I ran into chasing tuna once or twice was  the  Odesy. 

Yeah......spider is half blind and hates kayaks.....your head has to be on a swivel when the ginny-g is around.

as far as the odysea.....Ralph’s an ex tv star.....everyone should move over :D