codfish

FISH REPORT 2019 Cape Cod Bay to the Back Side of Province town "sand eel city"

Rate this topic

514 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

This year I will focus on weather along with fishing reports to make sure we all get back safe. Top three lures for me to fish the water column.

1. Top water, 8 in Heddon Spook, white or green/white

2. Subsurface, 9 in B/P jointed single hook for trolling for blue fish "if they show up"

3. Jigging, Cape Cod Ava Straight Jig with Snag and Mung weed guard (a must)  1.5 oz or 2.5 oz Cape Cod Style AV St

P1010237.JPG

Edited by codfish

17 hours ago, codfish said:

This year I will focus on weather along with fishing reports to make sure we all get back safe. Top three lures for me to fish the water column.

1. Top water, 8 in Heddon Spook, white or green/white

2. Subsurface, 9 in B/P jointed single hook for trolling for blue fish "if they show up"

3. Jigging, Cape Cod Ava Straight Jig with Snag and Mung weed guard (a must)  1.5 oz or 2.5 oz Cape Cod Style AV St

P1010237.JPG

Where (general not specific ...) will you be fishing these and how will you use them? Surf? Boat? bayside or Ocean?

The bottom two look like trolling lures to me.

Does that Ava come pre-rigged with the soft plastic weedless jig behind it or did you make it yourself? The only Avas I've seen have those colored tube tails.

3 hours ago, jeffreyrichard said:

Where (general not specific ...) will you be fishing these and how will you use them? Surf? Boat? bayside or Ocean?

Sand Eel City of course

In from NJ and dreaming of fishing the good moon tides at the beginning of June/July/August that I see.   Thanks for helping me get through winter with this thread.