RebelMusicNP

January 2019 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

156 posts in this topic

Was out yesterday at an inlet some where in moco. Surf was rough..washing machine like.  Noticed about half a dozen gulls constantly circling the tip of the jetty occasionally making a dive in. Got close enough to observe. Normally when they're feeding on rainbait sandeels peanuts etc you can sorta tell. Yesterday it almost seemed as if they were diving on something even smaller then the bait mentioned above. Anyone have any ideas

1 hour ago, JMB said:

After getting to know them you will be singing a different tune.

they are real stand up guys, they make detours when moving from spot to spot and grab themselves food without telling you or offering....isn't that right @Sheisty?

23 hours ago, kurazy kracka said:

you clowns gonna communicate with me in a timely fashion this spring?

Unless sworn to secrecy.

This can be a topic within itself. With fishing being so terrible, who you know can often make or break your fishing experience. I've been blessed to meet a lot of you guys on the sand and/or on SOL, and as far as I know I've never blown anything up. It probably helps that the lessons or convo's are usually passed on the sand. I know for many this is taboo, but for me it's part of the fishing experience.

1 hour ago, kurazy kracka said:

they are real stand up guys, they make detours when moving from spot to spot and grab themselves food without telling you or offering....isn't that right @Sheisty?

LOL, gas and grab. That was one fruitless night :(