Plug and teaser

2019 Massachusetts Random Image Thread

Rate this topic

535 posts in this topic

45 mins ago, b-ware said:

New hobby, well sort of...……...using recycled wood from pallets ect. and "wash" painting method...……..

DSC_0537.JPG

DSC_0539.JPG

Actually kind of nice Bernie. Make a nice fall lawn ornament. I'd put one on my lawn.

9 hours ago, b-ware said:

New hobby, well sort of...……...using recycled wood from pallets ect. and "wash" painting method...……..

DSC_0537.JPG

DSC_0539.JPG

That's pretty kool . I've always got a kick out of your Bigfoot guess I don't have to ask where you got that .

On 10/23/2019 at 1:46 PM, FizzyFish said:

1947 Buick

1947 Buick  10 23 2019 001 (4).JPG

1947 Buick  10 23 2019 001 (5).JPG

1947 Buick  10 23 2019 001 (6).JPG

nice Gordon. In the early 60s a friend of mine had one of these we cruised around in, not in this condition or convertible, remember having to contribute 50 cents a head for gas, ha!

On 11/2/2019 at 5:58 PM, b-ware said:

DSC_0537.JPG

DSC_0539.JPG

Do you need pallets?  Sometimes the loading deck here are full of them for the taking.

Edited by John O'

20 mins ago, John O' said:

Do you need pallets?  Smetimes the loading deck here are full of them for the taking.

All set for now John, there is a plumbing supply house on Rt. 28 in Wareham that would put out 30-40 a day and I would pick through them.  Taking them apart is a PIA but some of the wood is remarkable.

Thank you for the offer...………...

33 mins ago, b-ware said:

All set for now John, there is a plumbing supply house on Rt. 28 in Wareham that would put out 30-40 a day and I would pick through them.  Taking them apart is a PIA but some of the wood is remarkable.

Thank you for the offer...………...

You got it bud. 

I grabbed a few skids that were really well built, and no spacing in between slats, good for a cheap boardwalk at the cottage. 

On 11/3/2019 at 8:36 AM, Southcoastphil said:

@Sandbar1, that's a great image of the sheep and buildings.  How did you keep the detail in both the shadowed sheep and sunlit buildings?

Hey Phil, the camera on my phone (Galaxy S9) has some pretty interesting settings you can play around with, depth, shadows, light, focus, etc which can lead to some good results. I'm absolutely no expert but I like to play around non the less.