Plug and teaser

2019 Massachusetts Random Image Thread

Rate this topic

535 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Eagles Dare said:

Awesome!

Really miss seeing Bullwinkle around here. They were thick a decade ago but more or less non-existent now. I did see one pile of droppings this spring while turkey hunting.  

They did get thin around here for a few years, but getting better  now. :th:

Had a close encounter with the bull in the pictures a couple weeks ago...... face to face from about 30 feet. :shock:

Gets your attention...:laugh:

On 6/18/2019 at 8:32 AM, John O' said:

Awesome, both should be in one frame celebrating a great day, thanks for sharing.

John O how are you doing?  Have not seen you on in quite a while.  Hope all is well with you and the family.

2 mins ago, Bostonkeltic said:

John O how are you doing?  Have not seen you on in quite a while.  Hope all is well with you and the family.

Hey Chris, things are really great, thank you for asking.  My wife and I are headed towards retirement in two years and can't wait to relax and start traveling, Ireland tops our bucket list - makes sense right? :cool:  How are you and yours doing?

5 hours ago, John O' said:

Hey Chris, things are really great, thank you for asking.  My wife and I are headed towards retirement in two years and can't wait to relax and start traveling, Ireland tops our bucket list - makes sense right? :cool:  How are you and yours doing?

We're all well. I pulled the plug and retired a year and a half ago.  Did the Ireland trip two years ago with my daughter, if you haven't been you'll love it, so much to see.  We did ten days but I need to head back still so much more to see over there.  Getting a new puppy in a few weeks so doubt I'll travel this year, going to be working on getting her trained for bird hunting.