Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FoliFish

Belsans B&T Scituate

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

I looked on their FB page and the last post I saw was from 2014.  Now I see more info on the group page. Thanks for the heads up!!  Great to hear!!

4 hours ago, b-ware said:

I was always under the impression that Pete or his family owned the buildings...…………..

Negative. The building that he was most recently in is owned by another Scituate family. There were rumors that a Cumberland farms was going in there. Not sure where that stands and if it is still happening.

9 hours ago, JTR said:

Negative. The building that he was most recently in is owned by another Scituate family. There were rumors that a Cumberland farms was going in there. Not sure where that stands and if it is still happening.

Thanks for the info, makes sense tho, DD a couple of blocks down, New Cumbys (maybe) and someday, a new drive through CVS...…………..

Lets update Scituate...……..

4 hours ago, HanoverStriper said:

Cumberland not going in there. Pete is looking for a new spot in Scituate. Has a couple of good prospects (from what i hear)

Hi Steven!!

Hopefully an old friend will still be around to help him out. John Wilson had worked there for a few years helping out with the shop . I have not seen him over the past years . Does any one know if he is still around ? Lost his number in the woodwork's somewhere.

3 mins ago, JMB2 said:

John Wilson is still around and still comes in for his Sunday morning cup of coffee at the shop 

JMB2 please tell him I said hello . I miss the days of Izzak Walton in another time . At one time we both worked at a tackle shop later in life. He at Belsons and myself at Cape Cod Charlies.