The Riddler

Old Town Top Water 106 PDL Review

177 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, The Riddler said:

DON’T MISS OUT on the BEST DEAL of the Year  If you’re looking to get into a new fishing Yak for 2019- NOW IS THE TIME to rally on the BEST DEAL of the year. For a limited time, through February- Buy any Old Town Predator, Top Water, or Ocean Trident fishing kayak and get a FREE HUMMINBIRD GPS/Fishfinder, Yak Attack Helix Mount mighty mount, and FREE rigging- Valued at over $400.00- PLUS the BEST PRICES (too low to advertise) of the year on the entire lineup of fishing kayak models.  This offer is here and gone before you know it, and comes with over $400 in FREE ELECTRONICS, and gear, on top of the BEST PRICES of the year on all BRAND NEW 2019 models! Get a FREE Hummingbird Helix 5 GPS/Fish finder with any Old Town Predator Kayak Model, Any Ocean Trident Fishing Kayak, or the Brand New Old Town Top Water 106 PDL. This offer includes a Yak Attack Helix 5 GPS mounting arm and mighty mount rail adapter. Buy the Top Water 106 or 120 Paddle yak- get a FREE hummingbird Piranha Max4 Fish finder unit. Also- on any new kayak purchase, SAVE 15% on any Accessories to customized your new boat. This offer is for a limited time- take advantage and get yourself rigged up in your brand new yak for 2019.  We will be at the Connecticut Outdoor Expo and Sportsman’s show, Feb. 15-16 at Mohegan Sun, showcasing our fully rigged lineup of the 2019 fishing kayak models from Old Town and Ocean. Check us out, come get some expert advice and rigging tips, and take advantage of this AMAZING OFFER

where did you find this info? ive been looking for the details of their promo at these shows for a while but hadnt found much

1 hour ago, FishingmaniYaks said:

Oldtown will have this offer for NJ at the expo.

I don't have any for sale, but if you're near Ocean County NJ and want to try one before the show, I'll have a couple demo's in 2 weeks. 

5 hours ago, fishfinder401 said:

where did you find this info? ive been looking for the details of their promo at these shows for a while but hadnt found much

Last year black hall had posts on Craigslist of their show specials. This year they have not.  I was told $1700 for the Top water pdl with a Helix 5 and 2500 for the predator 13 pdl with the helix 5. This deal runs this weekend at Mohegan Sun and next weekend at the Springfield sportsman show up in Mass. Again, this is info I got from black hall outfitters back at the Hartford boat show. 

7 hours ago, fishfinder401 said:

I called Old town. They were very helpful. Even sent me the form to fill out if I end up purchasing elsewhere that doesnt help with the promotion. Just need to send like $10 to ship the fishfinder and hardware. I just want to get the discount they are offering at the expo. Plus 15% off accessories so that pretty much made my mind up. 

Here is the email...

Thanks for the email and call. I checked and it does look like the offer will be valid for the Saltwater Expo at the Edison, NJ Convention Center, Mar 15 - Mar 17, 2019. I’ve also attached a rebate form for your reference. Hope this helps and let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great weekend.

22 mins ago, FishingmaniYaks said:

Here is the email...

Thanks for the email and call. I checked and it does look like the offer will be valid for the Saltwater Expo at the Edison, NJ Convention Center, Mar 15 - Mar 17, 2019. I’ve also attached a rebate form for your reference. Hope this helps and let us know if you have any other questions. Have a great weekend.

i wonder if they would allow me to pay extra and upgrade the fishfinder the rebate is for

12 hours ago, fishfinder401 said:

I found it online a while back 

14 hours ago, FishingmaniYaks said:

Oldtown will have this offer for NJ at the expo.

Nice!  I give Old Town an F for getting this info  out there.  Let us know if they take something off the PDL too.  I hope you get it for 1500 bucks and get that sounder!

Im on the road down in CT fishing. If you came up I would have bass fished with ya!

Stacked! 

1CF606D4-8B3B-493B-B496-D1E094866679.jpeg

Just called Black Hall Outfitters. Their show price is 1699 out the door. Then you do the rebate form and HB FF/GPS comes from Johnson Outdoors. I believe CT is also no sales tax.

That is a better deal than I got at 1500 out the door and no sales tax.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Kicking ass in the little tug.  Catching em up before the snow comes.

8CCED076-49D1-463D-9307-E8FF9F55903A.jpeg

F5666412-2145-43E0-A556-34458BF7EE6E.jpeg

Edited by The Riddler

Hey Riddler,

Nice catching!!!

How do you find the visibility of the SI image in day light?  I test run of mine on Round Valley on Saturday.   I had a hard time seeing the SI view.  Looks great in the garage, not so great in sunlight.