troutworm

MSBA Fishing Expo 2019

Rate this topic

55 posts in this topic

I hope to see  you all at the Expo this year. I will be presenting two different seminars. On Saturday, Fishing the Martha's Vineyard Striped Bass and Bluefish Derby. I will share some history and changes in species over the last 74 years and info on where to fish and what lures to use to be successful. On Sunday at 2pm  Woman that fish in the Surf with Passion. The History of woman fishing going back to 1496.

10312545_10203889022763999_8496545958796048338_n[1].jpg

I'll be there on Saturday, seminar on fishing big plastics for stripers.  

the MSBA is a good show, it is all about stripers and not about beef jerky and deer mounts.  

23 hours ago, itwas1 said:

I hope to see  you all at the Expo this year. I will be presenting two different seminars. On Saturday, Fishing the Martha's Vineyard Striped Bass and Bluefish Derby. I will share some history and changes in species over the last 74 years and info on where to fish and what lures to use to be successful. On Sunday at 2pm  Woman that fish in the Surf with Passion. The History of woman fishing going back to 1496.

10312545_10203889022763999_8496545958796048338_n[1].jpg

:th: Very cool Janet. Just curious, what do you think the audience will be like for the Women that fish in the surf? I've been to a lot of these shows, and there don't appear to be too many out there. 

I'm hoping to inspire more women. It seems like more young girls are getting interested. I'm hoping men will attend also. I have some interesting slides and historical facts.

3 hours ago, itwas1 said:

I'm hoping to inspire more women. It seems like more young girls are getting interested. I'm hoping men will attend also. I have some interesting slides and historical facts.

I will try to make that one. Have a great show. 

15 hours ago, itwas1 said:

I hope you can make it.. I promise that it should be fun and definitely not boring. Bring the family!

Thanks for sharing, maybe my wife will let me check it out:laugh: