Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reed422

Red Dead Redemption 2

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

I caught half of the legendary fish, and shot 8 of the legendary animals so far, and kinda lost interest.  haven't played it in 2 weeks, I'll do a mission here and there, probably finish it by next December

34 mins ago, Reed422 said:

I haven't been able to burn an entire day on a video game in a long long time. Maybe Fallout 3?

How old are you again?

Me and the wife made the decision early on that we would never allow game consoles in our home.

I still stand by that choice.

Go outside and play.....

I played a rousing 15 minute game of Mario Party 10 with the grandson.

He's unbeatable as Bowser, I think it's rigged.

7 hours ago, IsmailG said:

I caught half of the legendary fish, and shot 8 of the legendary animals so far, and kinda lost interest.  haven't played it in 2 weeks, I'll do a mission here and there, probably finish it by next December

You ever solo rob a train? 

I can honestly say, I have not played a video game since Pac-Man and Pitfall on the Atari 2600 I bought for my daughter back in the day. :shrug: Never felt the slightest interest. 

The kids got an old school Atari console for Christmas....that's the only gaming we got here at the Chunkah house. Go out to play. Draw a picture. Or in Weed's case, suck a dick.

11 mins ago, Chunkah said:

The kids got an old school Atari console for Christmas....that's the only gaming we got here at the Chunkah house. Go out to play. Draw a picture. Or in Weed's case, suck a dick.

We still have ours from back when. My grandson wanted to try it one day so I connected everything up. I think he lasted 10 minutes before declaring that it sucked. :laugh:

5 hours ago, fishinambition said:

Just got it to go with the command center upgrade. The download should be around 2 years.

Chime back in 2022.