dannpakk

Yellow Perch?

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

I fished below the little dam yesterday for an hour or so.  I could see fish, but didn’t get a bite.  I ran into a guy when I was leaving who said he was looking for yp too.  Hopefully, he had better luck than I.  

-e

2 hours ago, Eduardo Kang said:

I fished below the little dam yesterday for an hour or so.  I could see fish, but didn’t get a bite.  I ran into a guy when I was leaving who said he was looking for yp too.  Hopefully, he had better luck than I.  

-e

Thanks for the report. I hit the mahogany from shore in my waders. Used live minnow and had 2 keepers. Released one and took one home for dinner. Both were in the 10-12 inch range. They had a huge crowd in this one particular bank which appears to be a Hotspot right near Beachwood park. 

Got a couple in Dundalk (Chesterwood/Merritt Park) a few weeks ago.  I live closer to Beachwood, I just dont feel like fighting with the crowds.  I try occasionally from our community access near the mouth of the Magothy, but usually nothing (on lures).

Wilson Point was good fishing last week. Caught 2 citation pickerel in the 2-3 foot shallows on a 1/4oz half inch jig. Plenty of yellow perch but no keepers. 

IMG_20190105_104646.jpg