stripercrazy

merry christmas and what did we buy ourselfs for x-mas

Rate this topic

64 posts in this topic

I have a Glock 26 and a Sig P365, while there isn't too much difference in size, to me the Sig P365 is much smaller. It fits better in my pocket, the weight difference while minimal is noticeable  This morning under the Christmas tree was a Zero 28 Customs OTW holster for my Sig P365 and two boxes of Critical Defense. The holster is very well made, the gun snaps into it and held firmly, and the clip that attaches to the belt has a lock on it so the holster doesn't readily come off the belt.

That's the great thing about all these sub compact toys. Choices. 

Some guys want concealiability. Some want capacity, some want great trigger, some want fit(in hand). Also depends on if you're gonna carry in a holster or just pop into a pocket. 

Carrying 115gr versus 147gr bullets can make a difference as well. 

23 hours ago, Spigola said:

Being seeing rumors of the "NEW 43X?" on the internet.  Just as I am ready to shed my G19 for a compact, true 10 rd 9MM. Hoping to see it soon or get some specs.  Really like what the P365 looks like but so many folks are maligning it.  We will see what happens.  In the meantime a reliable .380 pocket rocket is in my future.  Thinking either KelTec P3AT, Ruger LCP2 or Kahr P380 or one of the variants.  Viable defense gun with the Critical Defense ammo.

If you need to sell your non-compliant G19 LMK

10 mins ago, RegDunlop said:

If you need to sell your non-compliant G19 LMK

Actually thinking of just that.  Will keep this in mind.  It's a blue label with night sights and I removed the finger grooves.  Hate those stupid things.

1 hour ago, Spigola said:

Actually thinking of just that.  Will keep this in mind.  It's a blue label with night sights and I removed the finger grooves.  Hate those stupid things.

Haha. I like the grooves on the Gen4. I'm waiting on some permits. When they finally arrive maybe we can strike a deal. I don't NEED another 19 but for the right price.....lol. 

I'm right down the road from ya.  Bought the sofa/chair from ya some years back. Assuming you're still in Evesham. 

Nick

41 mins ago, LBI SurfRat said:

Haha. I like the grooves on the Gen4. I'm waiting on some permits. When they finally arrive maybe we can strike a deal. I don't NEED another 19 but for the right price.....lol. 

I'm right down the road from ya.  Bought the sofa/chair from ya some years back. Assuming you're still in Evesham. 

Nick

Yikes.  Looks like I am going to have a bidding war between you and Reg.  I'll put it on BST soon with a stated price.  First come first served.  I'll be considerate enough to wait till you get your purchase permits.  I'm waiting on a couple also.

25 mins ago, grumpy247 said:

I carry the Glock 43 cc with the 4 round extension giving me 10 rounds of 9mm

Can you post a picture of that, I'm curious to see what it looks like. Thank you.