stripercrazy

merry christmas and what did we buy ourselfs for x-mas

Rate this topic

64 posts in this topic

Very nice Xmas present Stripercrazy.

I got myself an early Christmas present that I waited a long time for.

Sig Sauer P365 Nov 26, 2018 017.JPG

On my Christmas list to my son the first thing I asked for was a Zero 28 Customs ITW holster, then I changed it to an OTW holster for the Sig. Come Tuesday I will see if/what I get.

About 15/20 years ago I sold my 12 gauge Ithica SKB to a good friend. The day I picked up my Sig P365 last month he met me at the gun shop and quite unexpectingly gave me the gun back as a Christmas present to my son.

16 hours ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Very nice Xmas present Stripercrazy.

I got myself an early Christmas present that I waited a long time for.

Sig Sauer P365 Nov 26, 2018 017.JPG

On my Christmas list to my son the first thing I asked for was a Zero 28 Customs ITW holster, then I changed it to an OTW holster for the Sig. Come Tuesday I will see if/what I get.

About 15/20 years ago I sold my 12 gauge Ithica SKB to a good friend. The day I picked up my Sig P365 last month he met me at the gun shop and quite unexpectingly gave me the gun back as a Christmas present to my son.

I'm on the verge of getting myself one of those.  The bad reports on it are killing me though.

Meantime, a short while ago I found one of these for my Christmas/birthday present (birthday next month).  20 Gauge, 30 barrels with adjustable cheek piece. Absolutely perfect condition.  Browning Citori XS Skeet.  Very hard to find especially in this condition.  My new skeet gun. :drool: 

fullsizeoutput_161c.jpeg.f05ce1055204a955900efdc1598923fe.jpeg

Edited by Spigola