Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Justice12

Merry Christmas to me

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Just treated myself to a new red fly rod.... I wanted a new 8 weight and was a little un sure which to buy, I like the NRX, and Sage X felt light , but since I have a 691-4 Sage Method already, I purchased a new Sage Method Elite, which comes with extra tip and titanium hardware. Would have just got the regular method but got a great deal from what the msrp is. One rod I want to cast and try is the 1-piece Loomis NRX in an 8 weight. 

Merry Christmas to All

The 1 piece NRX 8 wt is my favorite rod. I picked it up last winter and fished it for a full season. If I could only have one rod, this would be it.

On 12/28/2018 at 10:40 AM, JoeGBreezy said:

Santa is not really good at toys for fly fishers and surf casters. He's great with kids.

I have to say when it comes to Christmas I am still a kid at heart  so once again Santa was very good to this kid, I always gets asked what would I like Santa to bring me and once again Santa came through.

I got three new Simms SolarFlex shirts for walking the beaches of Sanibel, A Bass Pro card for a new reel to try my hand at  throwing small jigs for Snook (going over tp the darkside) some new Sunglasses, A Bearsden Gift Card, and a new Dyna King vice.

Santa Rules.