Billybob

Ok sharpies diagnose this

Rate this topic

307 posts in this topic

My ram has been acting up. Starts runs fine but over 2k doesn’t accelerate smooth lags and then jumps to 4. Mileage seems to have suffered lately. Yesterday I accelerate onto highway lags and jumps and I get the first ce light motor vibrates light goes off scan it later and no codes.  I’m gonna do something I don’t normally do.  What do you guys think?

4 mins ago, Billybob said:

My ram has been acting up. Starts runs fine but over 2k doesn’t accelerate smooth lags and then jumps to 4. Mileage seems to have suffered lately. Yesterday I accelerate onto highway lags and jumps and I get the first ce light motor vibrates light goes off scan it later and no codes.  I’m gonna do something I don’t normally do.  What do you guys think?

Buddy would have this happen on his 2009 Dodge Ram Hemi, it was sporadic and occasional never was able to diagnose it

7 mins ago, Billybob said:

my 2010 dodge started doing weird stuff like that, and randomly shutting off when you pulled off from a stop, always cranked rite back up , idled fine ect. never any codes,  ended up being the computer was possessed. 

I bought my daughter a car and the damn things has schizophrenia, the car, not the kid. 

sunroof only works if the radio is on. 

back passenger window only works  if the cd payer is working (about50% of the time).

heat only really works when youre not breaking. 

other random stuff.....its almost entertaining. 

5 mins ago, redfishkiller said:

chevy still makes trucks....

My brother's 2500HD Ujoint disintegrated last week while in the woods. Effed up the driveshaft and transmission linkage too. All on a smooth dirt road with a little ice in spots.

2 months after the 3 year powertrain warranty expired.

Eff Chevy. Billybob's getting off easy so far. 

3 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

I bought my daughter a car and the damn things has schizophrenia, the car, not the kid. 

sunroof only works if the radio is on. 

back passenger window only works  if the cd payer is working (about50% of the time).

heat only really works when youre not breaking. 

other random stuff.....its almost entertaining. 

sounds safe