Another win for Trump Part VIII

Rate this topic

iphish

President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw US troops from Syria is consistent with his policy that the main objective of American forces in the war-torn country was to destroy the ISIS and not to resolve the civil war, the White House has said as it defended the move criticised by many as “premature”. 

The White House’s assertion came after Trump claimed the US had “defeated” the Islamic State group in Syria. A White House official announced on Wednesday that the US had started withdrawing American troops from the country.

6 hours ago, Belmo said:

So much winning!

I can't wait until this jerk off gets indicted. That's going to be great. :th:

We can't wait for you mountain of evidence..... now that will be great, its only been 4-5 months since your claim. Even Fwank would have come up with something. 

On 12/20/2018 at 11:21 AM, Belmo said:

So much winning!

I can't wait until this jerk off gets indicted. That's going to be great. :th:

Not as great as Pence nominating Ginsberg's replacement with the most radically Conservative SCOTUS Justice the world has ever seen.

7 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

Not as great as Pence nominating Ginsberg's replacement with the most radically Conservative SCOTUS Justice the world has ever seen.

Hell, I want President Trump to do that, the outlandish BS from the left will be glorious.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

1 hour ago, Bass Ackwards said:

Hell, I want President Trump to do that, the outlandish BS from the left will be glorious.

As do I.

I'm simply pointing out to Left that if they actually get Trump at some point, they will merely be going from the frying pan (a juvenile Populist) to the fire (a mature, hardcore Conservative).

On 12/24/2018 at 9:29 AM, JoeyZac said:

As do I.

I'm simply pointing out to Left that if they actually get Trump at some point, they will merely be going from the frying pan (a juvenile Populist) to the fire (a mature, hardcore Conservative).

They don't care and can't see the forest for the trees.  

I wonder how many think they can get rid of Trump, then Pence and have the Speaker of the House assume the Oval Office  after January ?    It may sound foolish but I bet it is on the minds of some Democrats.

16 mins ago, DMacLeod said:

They don't care and can't see the forest for the trees.  

I wonder how many think they can get rid of Trump, then Pence and have the Speaker of the House assume the Oval Office  after January ?    It may sound foolish but I bet it is on the minds of some Democrats.

That's the process for assassination/accident, not Impeachment.

If they get rid of Trump and Pence goes to the Oval Office, a new VP will be put in place.

1 min ago, JoeyZac said:

That's the process for assassination/accident, not Impeachment.

If they get rid of Trump and Pence goes to the Oval Office, a new VP will be put in place.

I wonder how many Democrats know how it works.  The VP would become President  choose a new VP and so on and so on.

I'd bet some  Democrats think the order of succession would be followed instead.   There are nutters out there. 

The 

The table below details the current presidential order of succession as established by the 1947 presidential succession statute as amended (3 U.S.C. § 19).[1] The order is determined by the offices. However, the individual in an office must still satisfy the constitutional requirements for the office in order to serve as Acting President. In the table, the absence of a number in the first column indicates that the incumbent is ineligible, or is of uncertain eligibility.[2] In such cases, a note explains the detail.

No. Office Incumbent Party
Vice President Mike Pence   Republican
Speaker of the House of Representatives Paul Ryan   Republican
President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch   Republican
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo   Republican
Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin   Republican
Secretary of Defense[A] Jim Mattis   Independent
Attorney General Matthew Whitaker   Republican
Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke   Republican
Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue   Republican
Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross   Republican
Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta   Republican
Secretary of Health and Human Services[C] Alex Azar   Republican
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson   Republican
[D]
Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao   Republican
Secretary of Energy Rick Perry   Republican
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos   Republican
Secretary of Veterans Affairs Robert Wilkie   Republican
Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen   Independent

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

2 hours ago, DMacLeod said:

I wonder how many Democrats know how it works.  The VP would become President  choose a new VP and so on and so on.

I'd bet some  Democrats think the order of succession would be followed instead.   There are nutters out there. 

The 

I only bring this up as I remember some here posting how Hillary was 4th  in line when she  Sec of State.   Granted it would have taken 3 accidents to reach her but some were still posting about it.

Like stated above;  There are nutters on both sides of the aisle.