Mokes

In this thread....

Rate this topic

233 posts in this topic

10 mins ago, JMB said:

I blame Mokes for this infestation of pg asswipes.

I’ll take the blame for not moving it immediately but I felt that would be insensitive to Mole’s plight :o

1 hour ago, GooganFish said:

To be honest though, I don't value this place...... So you don't need to stress it. This environment has been a total waste of my time. Later.

What happened to later?

14 mins ago, JMB said:

Has Mokes passed out yet?

Either that or he’s blowing up the Outpost and I’m too tired to go look :bucktooth:

35 mins ago, PlumFishing said:

Strange thing is I just got a notification that this oddball is “following” me, and had to turn off ability to allow followers. 

me too, a little creepy, no?

15 mins ago, GooganFish said:

Look, I really feel that you went through all my posts. Honestly, I don't care; but, I do think it's ironic that you posted about Facebook today though....... I hope that you were just trolling me but seeing that you had all your moderators in the thread, has me thinking differently.

What the holy hell are you talking about? :eek:  I haven’t read ONE of your posts that I didn’t stumble upon in a thread I was reading. I posted the FB thread because I heard what I shared on the news. And moderators are volunteers and absolutely free to post wherever and whenever they want - in the almost twenty years since I started this site I’ve not once asked a moderator to post on a certain thread or to address a member because I didn’t want to. Not sure what kinda websites you are used to but they have made you paranoid and potentially off yer rocker :)

I’ll say it again, I don’t know you well enough to waste four minutes looking through your posts and the thought of me posting a thread about FB because of you...I can’t even follow the logic you used to get to that one :)

19 mins ago, GooganFish said:

Nope, I'm your ex-wife.

Rules of engagement here: 

1. Don’t be a dick.

2. Don’t talk about people’s family because that is being a dick.

:read: