cfishon

Delaware Valley Surf Anglers Fisherman’s Flea Market Saturday January 19, 2019

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

Delaware Valley Surf Anglers Fisherman’s Flea Market (Eleventh Annual) is Saturday January 19, 2019   9:00AM – 2:00PM

VE German Club

130 Davisville Road, Warminster PA  18974

Fresh & Saltwater Tackle – New, Used, Collectibles

Best Plug Makers, Lure, & Rig Manufacturers

Admission $4.00 & Kids under 15 Free

Free Parking, Door Prizes, Great Food

On 12/20/2018 at 9:26 PM, Bwstriper44 said:

Would you happen to have a website with a list of plug makers that will be there?

So far: Striper Bites,Keystone Lures,FJR Lures,Black Label and Classic Lures of Hatfield. Roy Suplicki will also have a collection of old Lefty Carr and other collectible surf plugs.

17 mins ago, DragonsLax48 said:

I'll be there. I won a beautiful Century custom rod a few years back. DVSA always puts on a wonderful event.

I also won a custom century in like 2011. :beers:

Theres always some gems at this show. I saw a guy walk away with a pair of VS pliers for $80, an unsold boga for 75. There were some amazing deals on high end used rods. My dad grabbed a custom century for 1/4 of the retail price (good thing because i would have bought it and i didnt need it). Heres a pic of my loot below! A few $5 plugs, EJ, Black Label, a book that Ive been wanting to get ahold of, and $4 bombers that i should have bought more of before some guy bought the whole box. Thank you DVSA for hosting a great event as always :hi5:5c474002764d1_DVSAFleaMarket18.jpg.2864033885724f23dd448637abb49390.jpg