show schedules for Black Hole USA

Rate this topic

ksong

It was slow for us yesterday.  But I expect busy weekend from today.

We went to a good breakfast restaurant named The Breakfast Bar within walking distance to Fred Hall Show Convention Center yesterday.

But our favorite breakfast restaurant in Long Beach is Cambodian restaurant.  I will introduce it tomorrow. We go Japanese market to eat Japanese food for breakfast this morning. 

I met Ryan White of Century who has a booth in Fred Hall Show.  It is welcome sign to see anglers from East Coast. :)

20190307_091839.jpg

20190307_104246.jpg

20190307_104257.jpg

20190307_104304.jpg

The show gives an opportunity to meet other anglers.

I fished with Roberto Martinez Monton before, but it was the first time I met Patrick Sebile. 

Patrick gave me bunch of lures. I am going to test the lures for rooster and cubera snapper in Mexico in early April and tarpon/drum in Florida in late April.

20190309_161749.jpg

20190310_082142.jpg

The 5 days Fred Hall Show is finally over.

Most buyers were returned customers.  That is a good sign, but we didn't do well to promote our Black Hole USA rods to general potential West Coast anglers. 

It is tough to go into rods market in the West Coast and it is not easy to attend 5 days show by flying.  But it is a long term investment. We know the quality of our Black Hole rods and we knot it takes time to be recognized by general public.

As soon as we fly to NJ, we have to prepare for the NJ saltwater expo in Edison.

We expect to sell lots of rods there.

It is time to eat :)

fredhallshow2019.jpg

fredhallshow2019a.jpg

4 hours ago, ksong said:

The 5 days Fred Hall Show is finally over.

Most buyers were returned customers.  That is a good sign, but we didn't do well to promote our Black Hole USA rods to general potential West Coast anglers. 

It is tough to go into rods market in the West Coast and it is not easy to attend 5 days show by flying.  But it is a long term investment. We know the quality of our Black Hole rods and we knot it takes time to be recognized by general public.

As soon as we fly to NJ, we have to prepare for the NJ saltwater expo in Edison.

We expect to sell lots of rods there.

It is time to eat :)

fredhallshow2019.jpg

fredhallshow2019a.jpg

Perhaps if you double the price you will sell more..Now I am hungry..  :)

Edited by levari

17 hours ago, klunkers said:

How about the Suzuki 8'

Suzuki 8' Light is in custom custody.  The rods are not available in NJ show, but available in RI Show.

But you can preorder them at the show. We ship them free when you purchase the rods at the show.

Edited by ksong

I am in NJ now.

We attend Saltwater Fishing Expo in Edison, NJ on March 15 - 17.

This will be very busy show.

The new items are 8' Black Hole Suzuki Light rods and 8' Black Hole Challenger Bank 801L (light) blanks.

We also display prototype 10' and 11' Black Hole Striped Bass Special rated 3/4 oz - 4 z, 1 oz - 6 oz and 2 oz - 8 oz rods. We expect the rods are available in May.

If you want to see any particular rods and blanks, let us know.

12 mins ago, ksong said:

I am in NJ now.

We attend Saltwater Fishing Expo in Edison, NJ on March 15 - 17.

This will be very busy show.

The new items are 8' Black Hole Suzuki Light rods and 8' Black Hole Challenger Bank 801L (light) blanks.

We also display prototype 10' and 11' Black Hole Striped Bass Special rated 3/4 oz - 4 z, 1 oz - 6 oz and 2 oz - 8 oz rods. We expect the rods are available in May.

If you want to see any particular rods and blanks, let us know.

Are you going to have the 10' Suzuki's in stock at the show?