ksong

show schedules for Black Hole USA

Rate this topic

71 posts in this topic

Black Hole USA will attend those shows below in 2019.

If you like for us to add show(s), let me know.

Striper Day in LI, NY                       Jan 20

Surf Day in NJ                                 Feb 16

Ward Melville show in LI,, NY         Mar 2

Fred Hall Show, Long Beach, CA   Mar 6 - 10

Saltwater Expo in Edison, NJ         Mar 15 - 17

Saltwater Expo in Providence, RI   Mar 22 - 24

Looking forward to checking out the new rods at one of these shows Ksong. Maybe i’ll get to meet Lureman too...lol.

Im interested in the surf II heavy. Either the 12 or 13ft heaver. I am checking out the Blackhole website, and I notice the lure/weight rating for the 10-13ft Surf II rods are the same 3-10oz. I am assuming  the longer lengths are probably a more moderate action?

10 mins ago, Big Will said:

I'm interested in the 10 or 11 foot 3/4 to 4. Wish there was a 10'6". Any news on prices yet? 

We are introducing 10' and 11' first. If there are demand for 10'6" rods, we will introduce later.

No price yet.

26 mins ago, Tagman said:

Looking forward to checking out the new rods at one of these shows Ksong. Maybe i’ll get to meet Lureman too...lol.

Im interested in the surf II heavy. Either the 12 or 13ft heaver. I am checking out the Blackhole website, and I notice the lure/weight rating for the 10-13ft Surf II rods are the same 3-10oz. I am assuming  the longer lengths are probably a more moderate action?

To compensate the longer length, they added more backbone for longer surf II heavy.

I believe this year's Striper Day show is at Ward Melville, as well as the show labeled as the Ward Melville show.  It's a lot of fun. 

I wish there was a venue which would let you take rod outside and cast, but ... alas, there isn't. 

3 mins ago, BrianBM said:

I believe this year's Striper Day show is at Ward Melville, as well as the show labeled as the Ward Melville show.  It's a lot of fun. 

I wish there was a venue which would let you take rod outside and cast, but ... alas, there isn't. 

You can take rod and cast outside. :)

I believe Ward Melville is better place for Striper Day.

Oh goody!  Oh Goody!  I'll do that .... yes, although i went to Hofstra Law, I didn't like the venue for Striper Day. 

If there's a Challenger 7'3' rod there, I'll bring a reel for that and at least jiggle a few different sinkers on it, too.  

6 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Oh goody!  Oh Goody!  I'll do that .... yes, although i went to Hofstra Law, I didn't like the venue for Striper Day. 

If there's a Challenger 7'3' rod there, I'll bring a reel for that and at least jiggle a few different sinkers on it, too.  

OK. see you at Striper Day. :)

34 mins ago, rocketsurgeon said:

Really want to check out the Cape Cod Special slow pitch rod at the Fred Hall show, hope you will have them there.

We will have them at Fred Hall Show.