boscoebrea

custom or factory

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

do you really think custom lures catch more fish,are worth the price,are they hard to find,what is the best size and does the size change depending if you are surf fishing or fishing a river or up in the Delta,Thank you .oh I am more interested in Top Water.

Lures are basically tools.  Can you get by with a Hammer, flat head and a saw?   maybe..... but each scenario can make it "easier"  once you figure that out.    Me I have a shop full of tools and always looking to get more....:laugh:

5 hours ago, norcalkat said:

Lures are basically tools.  Can you get by with a Hammer, flat head and a saw?   maybe..... but each scenario can make it "easier"  once you figure that out.    Me I have a shop full of tools and always looking to get more....:laugh:

Pray tell......Whats a flat head tool ?

4 hours ago, moocks said:

Pray tell......Whats a flat head tool ?

Flat-Head Screw driver, but know how little screwing you do these days moocks, (rim shot plays) so can understand the Freudian slip 

1 hour ago, Linesideslayer said:

Flat-Head Screw driver, but know how little screwing you do these days moocks, (rim shot plays) so can understand the Freudian slip 

I spit my coke on my screen! Bwahhaha!  Damn that was a good one!  :laugh:

On 12/20/2018 at 7:47 PM, Linesideslayer said:

No such thing as a flat head screwdriver........Flat head screws yes. Flat heads are countersunk (cone shaped under the head) with a flat top. A flat head screw can be had with straight slot, Phillips, Reed and Prince, Square or several other configurations. So the question remains smart guys.

It's too bad they don't teach shop anymore.

At least one of you guys is supposed to be a tool expert. Lol

Edited by moocks

1 hour ago, moocks said:

No such thing as a flat head screwdriver........Flat head screws yes. Flat heads are countersunk (cone shaped under the head) with a flat top. A flat head screw can be had with straight slot, Phillips, Reed and Prince, Square or several other configurations. So the question remains smart guys.

It's too bad they don't teach shop anymore.

At least one of you guys is supposed to be a tool expert. Lol

Oh they are both "tool experts" alright.

standard, common blade, flat-blade, slot-head, straight, flat, flat-tip, flathead

pop, soda, soft drink, coke, cola

more than one way to skin a cat. 

you got the point. :howdy:

Yes I do. Anyone can go to google and find some bullcrap put up by

airheaded, birdbrained, bonehead, boneheaded, brain-dead, brainless, bubbleheaded, chuckleheaded, dense, dim, dim-witted, doltish or otherwise dumb people and tout it as gospel.

And that's what you did. Word for word !!

You got the point ? lol

standard.png

Edited by moocks

Yeah didnt feel like wasting my time, instead of helping the gentleman with his question you like to focus on some petty argument.  You got all bent last time because I chose to not help on a question and the time i do you focus on nothing to the question on the topic.  Yeah i can see why people are less and less active in this section.  Happy Holidays.  :howdy:

Edited by norcalkat