When will the NEXT Civil War Start?

Rate this topic

JaseB

On 12/12/2018 at 11:53 AM, Skeeterbait said:

Look at any electoral map that colors in the lines by county.  You will quickly see that the next civil war will be between cities and the rest of the country.  Blue cities - red countryside.  Agree on the comments for sanctuary cities. 

Cities are really a problem if the energy infrastructure goes down.  No food, no water, no sewage, and lots of humans who do not know the first thing about how to kill, clean, pluck and eat a chicken much less something with fins and scales or hooves.  And without gas - how far could the masses spread out from the cities?  Look at past riots/looting when the lights have gone out in a city.  

Could be ugggggly if it ever happened.

It’s gonna be fun hiding in the swamp with all my guns, drugs, canned food, and camping gear, while the cities self destruct. They will thin themselves out, once their safety net  is taken away they will have zero loyalty to their own cause, and will begin killing each other. 

Flip Flops are approved for all seasons.

Just now, HopHead said:

Now you get "reputation". Wtf

your lucky , I ran out of rep clicks...

how lucky am i

to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard

Shooting a coon in a 60ft tree out of a boat in the dark holding a flashlight can be tricky. ..