Attention French People

Rate this topic

Little

8 mins ago, mrl said:

If you go past the headlines, a big part of the protests were about reductions in pensions and other benefits, coupled with a reduction in tax rates for the wealthy.  Hmmmm- where have I seen that before?

Sothe MSM was lying werent they?

Where have we seen people wrecking **** cause they dont get their freestuff.  Hmmm, where have we seen that.  Hmmmm WHere?

52df2b898c59e.jpeg

“My happiness is not the means to any end. It is the end. It is its own goal. It is its own purpose.”

Ayn Rand

3 mins ago, saltydawg said:

I can’t believe people don’t want to suffer Individually for the common good of wealthy politicians...what’s wrong with these French fools?

I know how that Movie ends 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

1 hour ago, mrl said:

Indeed: 

Robert Gregory Bowers

Dylann Roof

Jeremy Joseph Christian

James Fields Jr.

James Jackson

Stephen Paddock

Eric Rudolph

Terry Nichols

Timothy McVeigh

etc.

Not even a close comparison, try again.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." 

1 hour ago, RiverRaider said:

So your argument essentially is what here?

We have Homegrown Terrorists already so we might as well accept potential Islamic Terrorists in? 

Really? Is that the argument here? 

No, but I'll take your acceptance of these guys as homegrown terrorists as a small victory.

Can't laugh because I know that it is the progs desire to turn the USA into France. 

The Diversity people- the elites love their Alinsky-moral tactic that has the obedient all frothy & righteous. Consider that once the sewage covers the entire earth  there will only be sewage. But of course the Diversity fanatics never consider that the only strength will be the smell. They parrot with smugness.

Islam means submission. Do the progs really think that they will be exempt because they have a play-doh hillary icon?

They vote for not only ours-but their own demise in their quest for Libtopia.

After the caliphate hijrah-the ONLY culture will be the s-hole culture that these people supposedly FLED from.

It's NOT diversity-or asylum-it's a premeditated plan.